PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Question

bucky92
05-06-2013, 09:55 AM
So I'm getting my first order from AG today :) I am getting BF polish and seal, and BF crystal seal. I also have Collinite 845 and was wondering in what specific order I should apply these products? I ASSumed that obviously Polish and Seal first, then Collinite 845, then the Crystal Seal to lock it all in???

Setec Astronomy
05-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Some of the WOWA's (Crystal Seal is a WOWA) state that they can be put on top of anything, but I would follow the rule of thumb that states that waxes can go on top of sealants, but sealants can't go on top of waxes.

So IMO your best practice would be Crystal Seal topped with 845, although for a topper there are better looking waxes than 845, I guess.

bucky92
05-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Better looking and longer lasting than 845?? Which ones?? :)

Klasse Act
05-06-2013, 10:10 AM
I thought I read that BFCS works with anything once it cures, thus meaning you could top it with a nuba? OP you have some great products there, BFCS is a miracle in a bottle, flashes clear in 45 minutes and leaves the paint poppin'! One spritz per panel is more than enough, just make sure you give the applicator a pre-squirt of the BFCS first. Speaking of the BFCS, I prefer using a square cotton applicator myself.

The Collinite #845 is a recent product for me but it really produces the results and is supposed to be good for 6 monthes but for me that's not a big deal as I'm an self admitted "product waster", LOL! The BFCS is so easy to use you'll find yourself using it quite often, its easier than using a QD even!

Let us know how you liked using the products, please include pics too.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Setec Astronomy
05-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Better looking and longer lasting than 845?? Which ones?? :)

845 is considered to be a good looking wax relative to its longevity, but there are plenty of "beauty" waxes.

bucky92
05-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I will certainly post pics upon completion!!!