PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna!!

Pages : [1] 2

BlackCoupe
05-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Am I the last to know that AG is carrying Menzerna now?

Truls
05-23-2007, 04:58 PM
yes you are.........

j/k

It came today as far as i know

BILL
05-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Not The Whole Line.....

BlackCoupe
05-23-2007, 05:09 PM
I would be interested in Killr's opinion of the Micro Polish. I need something one step fup from FPII to really finish off--either that or my CCS Grey pad is too harsh.

Al-53
05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
I would be interested in Killr's opinion of the Micro Polish. I need something one step fup from FPII to really finish off--either that or my CCS Grey pad is too harsh.

a gray pad will not break down the polish so what is happening is the polish is grinding and not breaking down fast enough to a finish stage...try a white pad if CCS...I use just a white..blue and a green for menzrna..no orange..pink... yellow...

Al

ScottB
05-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I have had to keep this under wraps for two weeks .... finally it is available at Autogeek.

I have used the nano and finishing polishes with great success. Never needed to move to white (LC) until I got to the IP area. It still broke down the way that most polishes do when using two different abrasive levels.

BILL
05-23-2007, 05:45 PM

I wonder if the MICRO POLISH is the same as the there finishing polish......:confused:

Meghan
05-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Not The Whole Line.....
Yes we are carrying the whole real Menzera line, it consist of seven products which we have.:righton:

BILL
05-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Yes we are carrying the whole real Menzera line, it consist of seven products which we have.:righton:

great.........:cheers:

Al-53
05-23-2007, 05:55 PM
I wonder if the MICRO POLISH is the same as the there finishing polish......:confused:

Bill the last info I got was this

Micro Polish uses the highest quality finely milled powder to eliminate all haze, swirls, and holograms on all paint
systems. Contains no fillers or glazing material to achieve a permanent ultra high gloss surface quality.
Ref. PO87MC (AKA FPII)

hope that helps....I got that from Menz awhile back....

AL

LazerRed1
05-23-2007, 06:02 PM
I have the 106FF which I think is the same as nano. Use the blue edge with it. Good stuff (should be for the price).

BlackCoupe
05-23-2007, 06:03 PM
I have used the nano and finishing polishes with great success. Never needed to move to white (LC) until I got to the IP area. It still broke down the way that most polishes do when using two different abrasive levels.
]
Could you go over that a little slower?

sneek
05-23-2007, 06:13 PM
They are the ones that you get in Germany too! Not the regular ones that you can get in NA :)

Truls
05-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Man those numbers on Menzerna is MESSING WITH MY HEAD........Some ad up with the German site and some dont....

No PO 73/APO 56 A here?
Menzerna pads?

jfsully
05-23-2007, 07:01 PM
for the menz. nano (PO106) it says that you should use the superintensive polish before (for dark colors).

I thought the nano was essentially an AIO? For my 06 SLK 55 should I use the superintensive first?

Also should I use a cc green pad or just the black pad for swirl rempoval? If I use Superintensive should I use the green pad?

Too many questions but I am on every happy Geek with AG getting the Menz line. :awesome:(I hope some of our emailing campaign helped)