PDA

View Full Version : New Lake Country MF Pads need HELP!

Old Tiger
05-05-2013, 07:41 PM
These pads are very good but the linting off of a new pad is UNSAT! Even blowing with compressed air before initial use doesnt make them SAT! I took all of my new pads and washed them with a double rinse. Then after washing, I found another use for my 8 HP Metro Master Blaster. The two motors provide a lot of heat. The hot air dried and fluffed them up very nicely.
I havent had to prewash Megs or Optimum MF pads. I shouldnt need to do it for LC MF pads either! Eric IMO you need to solve this linting problem in the factory. There is too much good competition, especially with the new Buff & Shine MF pads, which I have on the way!
hese are fine pads once the loose fibers are all removed!

Eric please fix this issue!

AutowerxDetailing
05-05-2013, 07:44 PM
:iagree: It would be nice to pull them out of the package and go straight to work... which I can do just fine with my Meg's MF pads.

Old Tiger
05-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Anybody else have this issue?

CWallace
05-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Anybody else have this issue?

Yes... But I found a quick blow with the air compressor took care of the loose fibers!!

PingPong
05-07-2013, 03:44 AM
I usually just throw them on speed 5 or 6 and just blow it out with compressed air. Takes all the lint out the first time.

Old Tiger
05-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Yes... But I found a quick blow with the air compressor took care of the loose fibers!!

I usually just throw them on speed 5 or 6 and just blow it out with compressed air. Takes all the lint out the first time.
Really good input. I still had some lint after air blow the last time so I washed them. I like the pads but they should be RTU out of the pack IMO.