PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful in Florida today...

TH3M B0N3Z
05-05-2013, 02:30 PM
After a week of nasty weather and an even nastier car, finally got my baby all cleaned up and shiny again. It's so nice and breezy outside. I wish I could just sit outside and look at my car all day, lol.

The Meguiar's D156 seems to be working quite well. It added a nice soft and slick feeling to the paint, more so than the CG V7 did when I was using it. So far, I'm happy with the D156 when using it to help dry the paint, but also as a quick touch up after the paint is completely dry. Easy on, easy off, I'm happy. :)

I'm going to attempt to take some pics now. Wish me luck, lol.

nailzer
05-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Just don't drive anywhere or you'll have a front end full of lovebugs to clean up.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Just don't drive anywhere or you'll have a front end full of lovebugs to clean up.

Yeah, I've had a few so far this week. I got a kid at work who wants me to detail his car, but he wants the love bug season to pass. Hell, I think it's more important to get the paint ready for it now rather than later, but that's up to him.

ScottB
05-05-2013, 04:26 PM

just cleaned off half a dozen, used Poorboys BugSquash. I don't remember them being down so South in the hot weather.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-05-2013, 04:28 PM
just cleaned off half a dozen, used Poorboys BugSquash. I don't remember them being down so South in the hot weather.

Last time love bug season was in full effect, I didn't have too many to take care of, and I drive nearly 50 miles a day on I-4.

Anthony@zerboautoworks
05-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Definitely a beautiful day here in Florida.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I wish the weather now could be permanent, lol. Hot in direct sunlight, cool under the shade with a little breeze here and there, that would be my paradise. Someone told me that California would be the place for me, lol. I also enjoy the winter in Florida, which is nothing compared to up North. I know a lot of you guys see the REAL cold, lol. But everyone I work with hates the winter and I still run around with just shorts and short sleeves on, lol.

nailzer
05-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I've had a few so far this week. I got a kid at work who wants me to detail his car, but he wants the love bug season to pass. Hell, I think it's more important to get the paint ready for it now rather than later, but that's up to him.
I drove to Lakeland from Plant City to get 3m Crystalline tint put on my 370Z. The trip home I had probably 30 of those nasty thing to clean and I found out how hard it is to make sure their guts are washed off of pearl white.