PDA

View Full Version : Our Memorial Day Gift to you!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
05-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Everyone has been asking for it, well here you go...

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1951_36241690

This is the ORIGINAL Menzerna professional line from Germany.:applause: We are carrying a the compete pro line which consists of seven products. For a limited time you will receive a free bonus with each product.
Im the MAN

Autogeek.net has been hand-picked by Menzerna, based in Oetigheim, Germany, to offer all seven Menzerna Professional Line surface enhancement products. Due to popular demand, we have accepted their offer to carry the line in its entirety. With Menzerna's excellent reputation both here and abroad, it is an exciting addition to our premium selection of surface enhancement products.

Seven products comprise Menzerna’s complete Professional Line, a collection of polishes manufactured for OEM and repair shop applications. These seven products are the only products made by Menzerna for the United States market. We are proud to carry the complete line in its original packaging for American OEM and aftermarket consumers.

What sets Menzerna apart is quality. The Menzerna plant in Germany has some of the strictest quality control standards in the industry. They mill their own abrasives, rather than buying them from a abrasives distributor, which allows Menzerna to control the size and uniformity of the abrasives used in each polish. Uniform abrasives give the end user consistent, dependable results. Each of Menzerna's superior emulsions is water-based, silicone-free, and easy to clean up.

The Menzerna Professional Line includes:

Menzerna PowerGloss Compound - capable of removing 1000 grit sanding scratches, swirls, and oxidation with minimal loss of surface gloss. Also available in a gallon.

Menzerna Super Intensive Polish - removes 2000 grit sanding scratches, swirls, and other imperfections on scratch-resistant, ceramic clear coats and all other paint systems. Finishes with no haze on light colored paints.

Menzerna Intensive Polish - a concentrated one-step polish that removes 2000 grit sanding scratches on fresh OEM and repair paint systems. Works like a compound but finishes like a polish. Also available in a gallon.

Menzerna Final Polish - a high concentrate polish that removes 2500 grit sanding scratches and burnishes the paint to a brilliant gloss.

Menzerna Micro Polish - uses a finely milled abrasive powder to eliminate haze, very light swirls, and holograms on all types of paint. Use as a finishing polish or a prewax polish.

Menzerna Nano Polish - repair 2500 grit sanding scratches, haze, and swirls on scratch-resistant clear coats and all other types of paint with this ultra fine abrasive polish. Also available in a gallon.

Menzerna Finishing Glaze - adds a deeper, wetter gloss to the paint while hiding minor imperfections with micro fine fillers. Contains no wax.

Menzerna of Germany (http://www.autogeek.net/menzerna-of-germany.html)

Bigfoot
05-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Holy crap! This is beyond good news! Congrats!

Lone_Star
05-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Thats a great gift!!!!! I was able to try out some IP and it worked great. I think that this pretty much means AG is for sure my direct deposit. Who needs a 401K anyway

Al-53
05-23-2007, 02:38 PM
well well..I have to say this..AG is on the ball....that is one nice selection...you guys better buy it all up now...lol....I hope AG has a trailer load....you played with the rest..now try the best...

your friends...

PO83Q

PO106FF

PO85U

these are your water based polishes...and sure do a nice job...best there is for hard clears....and a mirror finish

Al

soonermike
05-23-2007, 02:55 PM
YIPPEE! Im the MAN :awesome: :applause:

Now I don't have to go to the "other" website to try it out!

BanditSRT
05-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Wooohoo! Now I just need to use up all my Optimum stuff :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Truls
05-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Guess my family summer holliday just went "to" Menzerna in Germany

MadOzodi
05-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Oh Christ, I'm gonna need an intervention soon.

GRATZ and hooray for all of us!

Ceanes
05-23-2007, 03:32 PM
well well..I have to say this..AG is on the ball....that is one nice selection...you guys better buy it all up now...lol....I hope AG has a trailer load....you played with the rest..now try the best...

your friends...

PO83Q

PO106FF

PO85U

these are your water based polishes...and sure do a nice job...best there is for hard clears....and a mirror finish

Al

I have a 2003 Black Mustang Cobra. Do you think these particular products you listed will work well with this paint. Seems like you have knowledge of these products.

Thanks
Chuck Eanes

RPM06
05-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Oh....dear.....God! Finally!!!!

AG has truely become the one stop shop.
:awesome: Im the MAN :awesome:

ASPHALT ROCKET
05-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks Ag, now i dont have to shop anywhere else.
Ceanse, all those products will work on your Cobra, my liitle brother has the
same car in a vert and those are the polishes used on his cobra.

justin_murphy
05-23-2007, 03:42 PM
This is the real-deal guys. I checked with Menzerna USA today and they only carry SEVEN products.......no wash.......no FMJ.......no blah blah blah. So anything else is an imitation in my opinion.

AG stepped up again guys. You all better thank them!

greg'sgoat
05-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Oh boy, the three things I want total $90....damn. 15% discount, here I come. Big thanks to everyone at AG!!!

DantheMan
05-23-2007, 04:05 PM
I wish I would've known this yesterday before I ordered.... Been wanting to try it. The 15% discount would've been nice too.

Mike T
05-23-2007, 04:12 PM
It's always great to see AG expanding and offering more product lines.