PDA

View Full Version : Sick people.....

Surfer
05-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Just saw a quick blurb on tv, father apparently got mad and threw his kids out of the window on their 15th story room at the Lowes Hotel in Miami killing them:( . Let's hope bubba takes care of castrating him and causing a very slow and painful death:mad:

Kelso
05-27-2006, 07:14 PM
wow... i dunno what else to say so, totally agree with your suggestion!

ScottB
05-27-2006, 07:59 PM
I will never be able to understand why they feel the need to take their loved ones with them. Suicide is not a nice thing, but homicide is a far greater sin.

Surfer
05-27-2006, 08:26 PM
I will never be able to understand why they feel the need to take their loved ones with them. Suicide is not a nice thing, but homicide is a far greater sin.I thought he just killed the kids, didn't realize he threw himself over as well till I found this: http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=2214&eeid=4963692&_sitecat=1522&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt

stupid tv news, swear they said they arrested him.

Kelso
05-27-2006, 09:58 PM
that had to be the worst way to die... just imagine if they lived through that fall...even worse thought! pretty sick minds out there to kill

BILL
05-28-2006, 02:32 AM
I will never be able to understand why they feel the need to take their loved ones with them. Suicide is not a nice thing, but homicide is a far greater sin.

The mother of the children, Qinuo Van Dyk, 40, told police she and her husband had been having marital problems,

Thats the reason he took the kids with him........:(

ScottB
05-28-2006, 07:20 AM
The mother of the children, Qinuo Van Dyk, 40, told police she and her husband had been having marital problems,

Thats the reason he took the kids with him........:(

As a father , my love for my son is unconditional. I would give my life for him, and do not expect nor would I allow him to do the same for me. I would allow him to move on and outside my life if needed, versus even thinking about taking his life. Their entire life was infront of them, and he should have allowed them to prosper with or without him. He is no better than a serial rapist, murderer, or terrorist :mad:

BILL
05-28-2006, 07:35 AM
As a father , my love for my son is unconditional. I would give my life for him, and do not expect nor would I allow him to do the same for me. I would allow him to move on and outside my life if needed, versus even thinking about taking his life. Their entire life was infront of them, and he should have allowed them to prosper with or without him. He is no better than a serial rapist, murderer, or terrorist :mad:

I feel absolutely the same, my kids are my whole life, i 'll never figure how a parent can take there child's life, this guy was so full of hate for his wife, taking those kids with him was the ultimate punishment he thought to hurt his wife...:mad: