PDA

View Full Version : Does Autogeek recommend layering Fuzion on top of Deep Gloss Paint Sealant?

NLS8520
05-02-2013, 01:56 AM
I am trying to get some products together for a new car purchase and was curious if Autogeek recommended layering Fuzion on top of a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant? Thanks!

Audi X2
05-02-2013, 06:31 AM
Yes, this is a very popular combination that I have personally used with excellent results.
Just make sure you let the Wolfgang DGPS cure for at least 45 minutes prior to removal and then wait a minimum of 12 hours to top with Fuzion :xyxthumbs:

GS2011
05-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Yes, this is a very popular combination that I have personally used with excellent results.
Just make sure you let the Wolfgang DGPS cure for at least 45 minutes prior to removal and then wait a minimum of 12 hours to top with Fuzion :xyxthumbs:

:iagree: Excellent combo :xyxthumbs:

honda.crz.nsbp
05-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Ditto. Awesome combination.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-02-2013, 07:52 AM
This is mandatory....

Bigbull2984
05-02-2013, 08:09 AM
A true Autogeekian would:dblthumb2:

I just tried WG DGLS and Topped with Fuzion on a car, jaw dropping gorgous and do not have to wait 12 hours to top.

Klasse Act
05-02-2013, 08:39 AM
I've got a sample of that Wolfgang product and already have the Fuzion mini, will have to try that combo sometime in the future!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

theblob640
05-02-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm glad you asked this question. Did a 1-step on my Super Bee this past weekend and sealed with WGDGPS and it looks GREAT!. As we speak, a 3oz Fuzion container is being shipped to my house and I can't wait to see what that will make it look like. I hope Fuzion is as good as everyone says it is!

NLS8520
05-02-2013, 04:58 PM

Great to hear thanks for the response.

:iagree: Excellent combo :xyxthumbs:

Thank you!

Ditto. Awesome combination.

:xyxthumbs:

This is mandatory....

Thanks for the reply.

I just tried WG DGLS and Topped with Fuzion on a car, jaw dropping gorgous and do not have to wait 12 hours to top.

HA :D Is the longevity still the same with DGLS, compared to DGPS?

I've got a sample of that Wolfgang product and already have the Fuzion mini, will have to try that combo sometime in the future!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Agree, I have a sample of WGDGPS and will now order a Fuzion mini sounds like an amazing combo.

I'm glad you asked this question. Did a 1-step on my Super Bee this past weekend and sealed with WGDGPS and it looks GREAT!. As we speak, a 3oz Fuzion container is being shipped to my house and I can't wait to see what that will make it look like. I hope Fuzion is as good as everyone says it is!

Great reply.

skiptut
05-08-2013, 11:13 PM

Just finished my bike and truck last week, I followed the directions and it turned out great.

pasipple
05-08-2013, 11:29 PM
So if WGDGPS and Fuzion is a good combo...I take it 2x WGDGS And Fuzion would be a good thing?:wave:

lionshark
05-09-2013, 12:25 PM
im gonna have to give this one a try. have a sample wgdgps and a fuzion mini ready to go

O'DubhGhaill
05-27-2014, 12:22 PM
I finally found the time to detail my brand new 2014 Jeep Patriot, Granite Crystal Metallic (purchased March this year). I started with WG Auto Bath, x100 spray and wash, Pinnacle clay, and WG PPE all in one day. The surfaces were literally spotless and particle free, this despite the unfortunate fact that I must work outdoors in the back yard, under and near trees. The weather was windy, so I was constantly battling to keep pollen and spring tree particles off the work area, micro towel swipe before working each section.

Next day I applied the WG DGPS to the entire vehicle and then buffed it off, with well more than 45 minute dry time, weather conditions the same. I applied Fuzion about 3-4 hours after the DGPS, as it would have been impossible for me to complete this step the next day. I would like to know if the quality of the DGPS application has been compromised by applying the Fuzion before a 12 hour cure time of the DGPS?

Despite my efforts to keep the surfaces clean, I introduced one or two very fine scratches/swirl marks into the surface that I noticed that evening under a back yard spot light. As I used the long overlapping strokes in a front to rear direction, the "swirl" mark is a 14" very fine mark running front to rear on the hood that I cannot really see in daylight. Reason to use the twins next time, probably in late September, early October for the winter seal project. Until then, its going to be Auto Bath and DGSS, as I am getting to old for these 2-3 day detailing sessions. Thanks in advance.