PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Crystal Seal Paint Sealant Review

Pages : [1] 2 3

ihaveacamaro
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Definitely the easiest and most user friendly sealant I have ever used!

Review in link below: Blackfire Crystal Seal Paint Sealant Review - YouTube (http://youtu.be/HL3QOrum14U)

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
05-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Nice. Thank you!

ihaveacamaro
05-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks for looking :)

RhetoricMixes
05-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Great review roshan, definitely a dead simple WOWA sealant. I only find its durability lacking in my experience (typically one month).

Dogfather
05-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Shucks. Couldn't view it on my Kindle.

Klasse Act
05-02-2013, 12:01 PM
This was my 2nd and current WOWA product (1st was Zaino Z-CS) and I must say I like it MUCH better because its cheaper and flashes within the hour! The look is "candy apple" when it flashes, makes the paint look fake which IMO is a good thing, unreal clarity or "pop"!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Bigbull2984
05-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks Roshan, this is really fool proof LSP.

cleanmycorolla
05-02-2013, 12:30 PM
This is one of my fav LSP's. Really does a great job. I might have done about 10 total applications on various cars and objects, and honeslty, I barely put a dent in the bottle.

Excellent review as always. Video reviews always more fun!

FUNX650
05-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi Roshan...Thanks for the BFCS review!!

Excellent POV you provided as the: "WO-Process" was taking place.
As such:
If there is any doubt about the thickness (really...it's the thin-ness) of this,
and probably many other, spray-on sealants/LSP's...
This application, surely: "Tells the Tale"!!

But I bet that the above characteristic probably doesn't take away from the
protective-layer formed from this product's "cross-linking attributes".

Thanks again for the review. :xyxthumbs:

However...(As promised)...

I, for one, will be tuning-in to your daily reviews...
And you know how much of a gentle soul I am when it comes to "scrutinizing". :D LOL

I have one question:
When you removed the cap/lid from the container of BFCS @ ~ the 00:40 mark...
Why did you place said cap/lid upon that horizontal panel of this vehicle? :poke:

Bob

feslope
05-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Great review, really a nice job on the video. Have you used UPGP? if so, care to compare? :xyxthumbs:

ihaveacamaro
05-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Great review roshan, definitely a dead simple WOWA sealant. I only find its durability lacking in my experience (typically one month).

I get one to two months as well. Not a problem for me as it only takes 10 minutes to do the entire car :)

Shucks. Couldn't view it on my Kindle.

Get an iPad? :p ;)

This was my 2nd and current WOWA product (1st was Zaino Z-CS) and I must say I like it MUCH better because its cheaper and flashes within the hour! The look is "candy apple" when it flashes, makes the paint look fake which IMO is a good thing, unreal clarity or "pop"!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Definitely flashes very quick, within minutes for me as the video shows!

Love this stuff as well :) Thanks for watching!

Thanks Roshan, this is really fool proof LSP.

Thanks for watching D!

This is one of my fav LSP's. Really does a great job. I might have done about 10 total applications on various cars and objects, and honeslty, I barely put a dent in the bottle.

Excellent review as always. Video reviews always more fun!

Indeed they are more fun :props:

I agree, hardly any used at all!

Hi Roshan...Thanks for the BFCS review!!

Excellent POV you provided as the: "WO-Process" was taking place.
As such:
If there is any doubt about the thickness (really...it's the thin-ness) of this,
and probably many other, spray-on sealants/LSP's...
This application, surely: "Tells the Tale"!!

But I bet that the above characteristic probably doesn't take away from the
protective-layer formed from this product's "cross-linking attributes".

Thanks again for the review. :xyxthumbs:

However...(As promised)...

I have one question:
When you removed the cap/lid from the container of BFCS @ ~ the 00:40 mark...
Why did you place said cap/lid upon that horizontal panel of this vehicle? :poke:

Bob

Thanks for the compliments Bob!

And I should've known you would've picked up on that. I didn't have anywhere else to put it, because I didn't want to put it on the ground. I figured it wouldn't do any damage up there ;)

Great review, really a nice job on the video. Have you used UPGP? if so, care to compare? :xyxthumbs:

Thanks for watching! I haven't used UPGP, so can't compare sorry.

cleanmycorolla
05-02-2013, 02:53 PM

If you don't mind, I can chime in having used both. With CS, you really get the Blackfire look, it truly is amazing. I used CS as a stand alone LSP for a few months and it was great durability wise. Leaves a real slick surface. And in my eyes the look and feel was 100% similar to BFWDPS.

UPGP has more of a candy coated look IMO, which is not bad depending on what look you're currently going for. It is really slick, but as CEEDOG long ago noted, 3 layers seems to be the money area, whereas with 2 coats of CS felt money. UPGP did last a real long time for me. It was the first ever LSP I used long ago, and I distinctly remember getting a solid 5 months out of it here in a Los Angeles spring going into summer.

My pick, I'd take BFCS hands down as I felt I used less product, for great protection. Also the "buy in" price for BFCS is more friendly i suppose. However, let me say I'd choose Wolfgang Liquid Seal over them both, its the best WOWA Ive used but that's another long post and I already hate hogging someone's else's review.

ihaveacamaro
05-02-2013, 03:16 PM
However, let me say I'd choose Wolfgang Liquid Seal over them both, its the best WOWA Ive used but that's another long post and I already hate hogging someone's else's review.

The more info the better! No worries here dude, I actually have Wolfgang Liquid Seal but didn't see a measurable difference between it and Crystal Seal. Maybe I haven't used it enough?

RhetoricMixes
05-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Roshan, did you notice any diffrence in slickness after BFCS has cured? Every time i used it it almost felt "grabby" almost like a tacky feel. Even after curing for a hour or two it felt this way and a freshly clayed vehicle.

silverfox
05-02-2013, 03:49 PM
I doesn't get any easier than that. I guess the only thing that might be construed as a negative is that some don't like the candied look. I actually do like it.

As far as those concerned about durability give me a break. It almost applies as easy as a spray wax. Put it on every month and you need not ever have any concerns.