PDA

View Full Version : Klasse Topper

FASTFRED
05-22-2007, 03:27 PM
I have a black mustang,
I used Menzerna I.P. followed by F.P.II after that I used Klasse AIO followed by Klasse S.G. x2. I want to top the SG with Souveran Paste. I need to let the Klasse SG cure over night ?
Thanks,
Fred :cheers:

brig2221
05-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Sounds like a good plan. That said, I have never figured out why people like to add the additional sealant step, times 2 no less, before they apply their Carnauba LSP.

Most AIO's, and I believe Klasse is this way to, are a paint sealant as well as a polisher and do a really good job putting down a quality base sealant. I guess as far as my own personal opinion, I don't see the added benefits at all in spending countless hours re-applying multiple coats of paint sealant after you have already laid one down with your AIO, not to mention that you will be getting an added layer of protection with your Carnauba Wax. If my car needs more protection, I will just lay down another layer of wax.

Just my two cents. That said, your plan sounds great and should get fabulous results!

supercharged
05-22-2007, 05:54 PM
I have a black mustang,
I used Menzerna I.P. followed by F.P.II after that I used Klasse AIO followed by Klasse S.G. x2. I want to top the SG with Souveran Paste. I need to let the Klasse SG cure over night ?
Thanks,
Let is cure for a minimum of 12 hours. I would wait even 24 hours before topping it off with carnauba wax.

FASTFRED
05-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Let is cure for a minimum of 12 hours. I would wait even 24 hours before topping it off with carnauba wax.
Thanks.

FASTFRED
05-23-2007, 10:26 AM
Sounds like a good plan. That said, I have never figured out why people like to add the additional sealant step, times 2 no less, before they apply their Carnauba LSP.

Most AIO's, and I believe Klasse is this way to, are a paint sealant as well as a polisher and do a really good job putting down a quality base sealant. I guess as far as my own personal opinion, I don't see the added benefits at all in spending countless hours re-applying multiple coats of paint sealant after you have already laid one down with your AIO, not to mention that you will be getting an added layer of protection with your Carnauba Wax. If my car needs more protection, I will just lay down another layer of wax.

Just my two cents. That said, your plan sounds great and should get fabulous results!
Thanks for your input,
I figure it's a Black car go that extra mile.

MadOzodi
05-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Pics please!

ScottB
05-23-2007, 05:56 PM
great combo --- give the SG at least 8 hours to cure and you'll be fine.

FASTFRED
05-24-2007, 09:16 AM
great combo --- give the SG at least 8 hours to cure and you'll be fine.
Thanks Killr. :cheers: