PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Structure, need input and suggestions

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
04-28-2013, 05:45 PM
So I have two competitors here (very novice level, no paint correction) All of their packages are combined ranging at 60-150.

Competitor 1

Door Step Detailing | Mobile Auto Detailer (http://www.doorstepdetailing.com/#!SERVICES/c1qp3)

Competitor 2

Superior Shine - PACKAGES AND PRICING (http://www.superiorshinewash.com/PACKAGES-AND-PRICING.html)

I will be fully mobile with water and power which competitor 2 does not have.

Here is what I have laid out so far. Hourly wage ranges from 32.50-44. I think based on their packages that should be set pretty good especially when comparing it to their packages. Let me know what you think.

Everything in red is what I am not too sure on for the most part.
Let me know about the upgrade prices too. All input is helpful.

Thank you very much.:dblthumb2:

BASIC EXTERIOR SERVICES

BASIC EXTERIOR DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $45* (approx. duration 1+ hours) Small 45, Medium 50, large 55

• Paint is rinsed and hand washed (using pH neutral shampoo safe for your paint)
• Paint is dried with soft microfiber towels
• Exterior glass is wiped down
• Door jambs are wiped down
• Wheels and wheel wells (when easily accessible) are cleaned
• Tires are cleaned and properly dressed

BASIC EXTERIOR PROTECTION DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $65* (approx. duration 2+ hours) Small 65, Medium 70, large 75

• Includes all of the features of the Basic Detail with the addition of:
• Spray sealant or Carnauba Wax is applied to exterior painted surfaces and to wheels to protect your finish from the elements and to enhance the shine

ADVANCED PROTECTION DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $105* (approx. duration 3+ hours) Small 105, Medium 115, large 125

• Iron X application to remove and prevent the spread of iron-related damage and protect your vehicle from paint failure
• Detailing Clay is used to remove contaminates from the painted surfaces
• Synthetic sealant or Carnauba Wax is applied to exterior painted surfaces to protect your finish from the elements and to enhance the shine

LIGHT POLISH DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $145* (approx. duration 4+ hours) Small 145, Medium 160, large 175

• Iron X application to remove iron and prevent the spread of iron-related damage and protect your vehicle from paint failure
• Detailing Clay is used to remove any left over contaminants from the painted surfaces
• All-in-one Polish is used to restore great depth and gloss to your paint while also leaving a layer of protection behind (This polish has very light cutting abilities and may help remove or hide very minor swirls and other minor imperfections)
• Synthetic sealant or Carnauba Wax is applied to exterior painted surfaces to further protect your finish from the elements and to enhance the shine

ADDITIONAL PROTECTION & UPGRADES:

• Exterior Glass Aquapel Treatment $20
• Headlights, taillights treated with Diamondite Liquid Armor $15
• Additional coat of wax or sealant $20
• Additional coat Wheel Sealant or wax- $15*
• Upgrade wax to Blackfire BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant wax $45*
• Upgrade to Wolf’s Hard Body Nano Sealant, ask for details!price???

PAINT CORRECTION SERVICES

ONE-STAGE PAINT CORRECTION: STARTING AT ONLY $215* (approx. duration 6+ hours) Small 215, Medium 235, large 255

• Iron X application to remove iron and prevent the spread of iron-related damage and protect your vehicle from paint failure
• Detailing clay is used to remove contamination embedded in the paint
• A moderate polishing compound is used to help level your clear coat, reducing the amount of swirls and light scratches, while restoring the clarity of your vehicle's paint
• Carnauba wax or synthetic sealant is applied to exterior painted surfaces to protect your finish, while greatly enhancing the depth and gloss of the paint

MULTI STAGE PAINT CORRECTION: STARTING AT ONLY $380* (approx. duration 10+ hours) Small 380, Medium 410, large 440

• Detailing clay is used to remove contamination embedded in the paint
• The correction process begins with a more aggressive polishing compound used to remove or reduce more severe, heavier imperfections in your clear coat
• The more aggressive compound is then followed up by a step, or series of steps, with lighter compounds to help to remove the majority of the remaining defects and to restore the original gloss and shine (please note: some defects may be too severe to safely remove)
• Carnauba wax or synthetic sealant is applied to exterior painted surfaces to protect your finish, while greatly enhancing the depth and gloss of the paint

INTERIOR AND OTHER SERVICES

BASIC INTERIOR DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $55* (approx. duration 1+ hour(s)) Small 55, Medium 60, large 65

• Interior floors and seats are thoroughly vacuumed
• Interior trim is cleaned with a vapor steamer and protected
• Leather cleaned
• Interior glass and door jambs are steam cleaned
• Scent of your choice

ADVANCED INTERIOR DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $125* (approx. duration 3+ hours) Small 125, Medium 135, large 145

• Interior floors, seats and trunk are thoroughly vacuumed
• Floor mats treated with chemicals to reduce/remove stains, odor, etc if necessary
• Floor mats cleaned with a vapor steamer
• Interior trim is dressed and protected
• Leather cleaned and protected
• Headliner is steam cleaned
• Interior glass is steam cleaned and protected
• Door jambs are steam cleaned
• Scent of your choice

DRIVEPUR PACKAGES

This state of the art chemical treatment can keep your vehicle free of all harmful bacteria for up to six months, and can completely remove even the most stubborn odors from your vehicle.

Anti-Bacterial Treatment (starting at only $40)
Lasts up to 6 months

Odor Removal Treatment (starting at only $80)
Lasts up to 6 months (includes anti-bacterial treatment)

ENGINE DETAIL: STARTING AT ONLY $35* (approx. duration 1+ hour(s))

• Underside of hood is steamed and dried
• Inside of the hood is cleaned with steamer and dried with microfiber towels
• All reachable engine components are sprayed lightly with a degreaser, scrubbed and steamed
• These components are then polished or treated with a protectant to keep them looking good

HEADLIGHT RESTORATION: STARTING AT ONLY $50* (approx. duration 1+ hour(s)

• Headlights are thoroughly washed
• Areas surrounding headlights are taped off to protect from damage
• Headlights are polished using a multi-stage polishing process (wet sanding will be used if needed) to remove/reduce yellowing or fading on surface

CUSTOM REQUESTS

AROD
04-28-2013, 06:10 PM
The odor treatment I wouldn't put a set price,in my opinion. Each car I've been working on are totally different from one another .
Regarding the other job prices, like I've read before in some AG forums, it really depends on the quality and quantity of products you are using, as well as, on what your competitors are charging clients in your area and if at the end of the day it was worth it for your pocket.
I have been trying to set a price list for my work, but so far thanks to my dedication along with products of quality I buy from AG, most of my clients are coming to me from word of mouth.

I'm sure you will get some awesome replies by our fellow forum members and you'll be able to figure it all out !!

Good Luck !!

:props::props: