PDA

View Full Version : Opti-Seal vs Blitz vs other?

FMINUS
05-22-2007, 01:13 PM
Is OS pretty much the same as Blitz? Are there alternatives to either of these products? I have them both and I dont know which one to use :)

orngez
05-22-2007, 01:18 PM
the only difference really is os is wipe on...and thats it...blitz still requires that you give it a final buffing...but its not too hard to buff blitz....its more wiping than it is hard buffing...both will give a great shine to the car...not sure about optiseals durability but blitz will last a long time for a spray sealant...you will be happy with either product...if not...you can just give me the one you dont like :) ...hahaha

TwinTowers
05-22-2007, 01:40 PM
A product to Optimum Opti-Seal is Zaino's Clear Seal. Both products are WOWA. (Wipe OnWalk Away).

orngez
05-22-2007, 02:08 PM
btw...enjoy all your new cg products...

Al-53
05-22-2007, 04:12 PM
I do not think Blitz will fall into the same catergory as opti seal ..the CG site gives it a rateing and shows durability as on the low side.,.but it does give a nice gloss and slickness to the paint

it shows the rating here...

paint protection, paint, protection (http://www.chemicalguys.com/paint_protection_paint_protection_p/wac_117.htm)

It does look good on the paint...it would make a nice topper for a sealant to help it maintain its durability...

Al