PDA

View Full Version : How to find out if there's a Thursday night project going on?

Pages : [1] 2

Mike Phillips
04-26-2013, 01:59 PM
How to find out if there's a Thursday night project going on? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sign-up-project-cars-clinics/63825-how-find-out-if-there-s-thursday-night-project-going.html)

If you want to know know if we have a Thursday night project going on all you have to do is go to the AutogeekOnline.NET forum homepage here,

AutogeekOnline.NET Forum Homepage (http://www.autogeekonline.net/)

And once there, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM

Anytime there's a project coming up on a Thursday night, I ALWAYS post a picture of the project car in my space at the bottom of the forum homepage and below the LAST PICTURE of the project car you'll see a link that reads,

Click here for more information or to sign-up... (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sign-up-project-cars-clinics/)

When you click that page you'll get more information about the project and if you scroll down a little ways you'll see the date, address and time for the project, it will look something like this...

Date: Thursday, Date Goes Here, 2013
Time: 5:00pm to 9:00pm

Autogeek's Garage
7744 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997
Mapquest Driving Directions (http://tinyurl.com/l5d6vf)

The door to the right of the garage door is the entrance to our TV Studio, my
red Chevy Silerado is usually parked right in front of the entrance door.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/Autogeek_Show_Car_Garage_Studio_001.jpg

:)

ihaveacamaro
04-26-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm moving down to Ft. Lauderdale, so you guys at AG might see me more often! :)

Lim3
04-26-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm so down to go when I'm in PSL!

57BORNTORUN
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm moving down to Ft. Lauderdale, so you guys at AG might see me more often! :)

I`m taking that as a threat.LOL.:buffing:

ihaveacamaro
04-26-2013, 02:41 PM
I`m taking that as a threat.LOL.:buffing:

Am I creeping on your territory ;) :laughing:

Pinpoint_Precision
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Cool. AutoGeek is about 1 hour away from me. I need to stop by them and say hello to Mike Philips.

Mike Phillips
04-26-2013, 03:01 PM
What's interesting is I actually HAD to write this as our forum continues to grow and become more popular just within our geographical region that I'm getting more and more locals asking me

When we have car projects?
When they are taking place?
Where were at?

I found myself replying to e-mails, PM"s and phone calls sharing what we do here...

I've already sent the link to this thread out 3 times in the last hour...

Forums make things easier...

57BORNTORUN
04-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Am I creeping on your territory ;) :laughing:
Although I still own rental properties in Broward Co. I try my best not to travel there.It`s become way too busy for me.There is though the largest car show in the SE held every Friday night.I smell business your way.:buffing:

Juan TW
04-26-2013, 04:01 PM
What's interesting is I actually HAD to write this as our forum continues to grow and become more popular just within our geographical region that I'm getting more and more locals asking me

When we have car projects?
When they are taking place?
Where were at?

I found myself replying to e-mails, PM"s and phone calls sharing what we do here...

I've already sent the link to this thread out 3 times in the last hour...

Forums make things easier...

I completly missed the Mustang :work: Im not sure if this was due to my Forum skills or my eyes :poke: This Thread will help a lot! Thanks!

zm1283
04-26-2013, 04:22 PM
I am coming to Jupiter the first week of July and I plan to stop by AG. Can't buy too much. Not enough room in the luggage to fly it home.

Mike Phillips
05-01-2013, 06:59 AM
I completely missed the Mustang :work: Im not sure if this was due to my Forum skills or my eyes :poke: This Thread will help a lot! Thanks!

Yeah we missed you Juan...

Be sure to sign-up for next week's Thursday Extreme Makeover, I'll get the sign-up thread posted today.

I am coming to Jupiter the first week of July and I plan to stop by AG. Can't buy too much. Not enough room in the luggage to fly it home.

Cool.

Just always check the bottom of the forum homepage, that's where I post all upcoming classes and project cars.

Haywired
05-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I am new here, but interested in coming as well. Will look for the sign up she.et

mets2010
05-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Any live broadcasts coming up?

feslope
05-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Any live broadcasts coming up?+1 I really enjoyed the live broadcasts. In fairness to AG, they were not very well attended and I can only imagine the effort it took to present them. Maybe if more members expressed interest and willingness to attend we might see them back again. Feed back please

57BORNTORUN
05-02-2013, 07:05 AM
+1 I really enjoyed the live broadcasts. In fairness to AG, they were not very well attended and I can only imagine the effort it took to present them. Maybe if more members expressed interest and willingness to attend we might see them back again. Feed back please
When you say "well attended" are you referring to people in the garage polishing or viewing the broadcast?I know you are one that responds on the thread during the broadcast.We have a white 55 sedan delivery that maybe a live broadcast coming up in the future.:buffing: