PDA

View Full Version : How to find out if there's a Thursday night project going on?

Pages : 1 [2]

feslope
05-02-2013, 09:28 AM
When you say "well attended" are you referring to people in the garage polishing or viewing the broadcast?I know you are one that responds on the thread during the broadcast.We have a white 55 sedan delivery that maybe a live broadcast coming up in the future.:buffing:I am referring to the members viewing the broadcast. There always seemed to be enough live attendees to put the show on. I think the most "Broadcast" attendees I ever saw was 17 with a more typical number being more like 9-12 with usually 2 or 3 of us contributing all the comments and questions.

Great info, Mike Phillips answering your questions, and a few alert watchers got to win some cool prizes. Plus, Jodi Arias trial winding up, welcome back nights!!

Mike Phillips
05-02-2013, 09:30 AM
I am new here, but interested in coming as well. Will look for the sign up she.et

Here you go Haywired...

Sign-up: 1971 New York Police Car - Wetsand & Buff - May 9th (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sign-up-project-cars-clinics/64091-sign-up-1971-new-york-police-car-wetsand-buff-may-9th.html)

We'll be finishing anything we don't get finished at my detailing boot camp class this weekend.

:)

cleanmycorolla
05-08-2013, 10:02 PM
+1 I really enjoyed the live broadcasts. In fairness to AG, they were not very well attended and I can only imagine the effort it took to present them. Maybe if more members expressed interest and willingness to attend we might see them back again. Feed back please

Agree. I just posted elsewhere I missed these. There was a great filming with Todd from Blackfire, and many great cars. It was a great way to participate without being there. :(

Mike Phillips
05-15-2013, 01:13 PM
***Update***

Just updated the picture showing where the door is to the studio...

I sold the Jimmy and so you won't be seeing it parked in front of the studio any longer but instead the 1987 Chevy Silverado. The point being is my truck makes a pretty good visual indicator that you're in the right place and where the door is at.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/Autogeek_Show_Car_Garage_Studio_001.jpg

:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
08-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Any live broadcasts coming up?

Good question.... we haven't done one in a while....

I'll have to check with Yancy as he's pretty busy guy....

Mike Phillips
02-25-2014, 11:25 AM
***Bump***

This thread, (the thing you're reading), is in the "forum group" for signing-up for any Thursday night classes coming up.

That's how it can be found, by looking in the forum group where the thread for upcoming classes are posted.

:xyxthumbs:

11B250
06-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Is this still the method? How ahead of time are they put up? I'd like to stop by for one of them :)

Mike Phillips
06-13-2016, 01:39 PM
Is this still the method? How ahead of time are they put up? I'd like to stop by for one of them :)

Yes.

I try to get the bottom of the forum homepage updated on Monday if there's a Thursday night class.

We normally do one per month and we've done two so far this month so I'm not sure if there will be another class this month.

Thinking about it though so watch the bottom of the forum homepage.

11B250
06-19-2016, 11:37 PM
Yes.

I try to get the bottom of the forum homepage updated on Monday if there's a Thursday night class.

We normally do one per month and we've done two so far this month so I'm not sure if there will be another class this month.

Thinking about it though so watch the bottom of the forum homepage.

I'll be checking!

I'll be stopping by the shop tomorrow to pick up few items, ask some questions about my CL550 paint condition and maybe meet few of the crew! Hopefully you have some time, so we can shake hands and I can introduce myself in person!

Mike Phillips
06-20-2016, 07:03 AM
I'll be checking!

I'll be stopping by the shop tomorrow to pick up few items, ask some questions about my CL550 paint condition and maybe meet few of the crew!

Hopefully you have some time, so we can shake hands and I can introduce myself in person!

I'm here all day. When you get here, go into the lobby and tell Andre and Bryan to let me know you're here.

11B250
06-20-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm here all day. When you get here, go into the lobby and tell Andre and Bryan to let me know you're here.

Was very nice meeting you today! Looking forward to stopping by one a Thursday night soon!