PDA

View Full Version : Some new toys

Rich189
05-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Well i finally ran out of zymbol concours i had and have been wanting to try souveran paste since i love the liquid so much on all colors especially lighter colors.... so i placed a small order

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
Pinnacle Souveran Intro Kit
Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicators
Cobra Deluxe Combo Pack

it arrived today extremely quick as i just ordered last thursday.... and im off tommarow for the first day in 3 weeks (im a law enforcement officer and cant resist the extra overtime money) so i plan on doing a small clean up (menzerna final polish/glaze with souveran paste over it) on my ta and then a customer car... so hopfully i grab some pics

BILL
05-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Well i finally ran out of zymbol concours i had and have been wanting to try souveran paste since i love the liquid so much on all colors especially lighter colors.... so i placed a small order

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
Pinnacle Souveran Intro Kit
Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicators
Cobra Deluxe Combo Pack

it arrived today extremely quick as i just ordered last thursday.... and im off tommarow for the first day in 3 weeks (im a law enforcement officer and cant resist the extra overtime money) so i plan on doing a small clean up (menzerna final polish/glaze with souveran paste over it) on my ta and then a customer car... so hopfully i grab some pics

GO FOR IT....HAVE YOU TRYED THE LIQUID SOVERAN ONTHE LIGHTER CARS???

ltoman
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
That is a cool lil oder there. I think you will be extremely pleased. Fill us in on what you think. Personally, I think Pinnacle rocks - it is the best, hence its name. Although there are other nearly as good less expensive stuff here at AG too. Have you tried any of the items yet?
Lauren

Nica
05-21-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm looking forward to hear what you will have to say about Pinnacle products. Oh and ofcourse pictures are always good.

Nice order by the way.