PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Pink

jgibson2980
04-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Just orderd a gallon of mr. Pink and I'm wondering what ratio to use in my foam cannon. I used honey dew last order and dulited it 2 oz to 32 oz of water in my cannon and it did great . Just tring to get feed back from those that have used mr. Pink
Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

ihaveacamaro
04-24-2013, 11:00 PM
same ratio

swanicyouth
04-24-2013, 11:11 PM
I used it today. I think you need a bit more. It's a bit disappointing to me. I have several CG soaps, including a gallon of Maxi Suds II. Other than color and scent, I can't really tell the difference between this and MS II. Not saying its a bad soap, because its not. Just saying they advertised it like it was a "new and improved" type of soap, and its basically the same as many of their others - and not as good as Honeydew or CW&G.

But after Lava, I should have known better.

jgibson2980
04-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Ok cool . I'm going to give it a go tomorrow . I have a busy day ahead of me . I just hope its not a disappointment. But hey I can always go back to honey dew or try something else when I'm out of mr. Pink .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Colinpd137
04-25-2013, 12:55 AM
2-3oz and you'll be good to go, I just eyeball it every time.
I have a gallon of Mr.Pink and use it for maintenance washes pretty regularly. Try not to drink it, it smells that amazing.