PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire BlackICE Review - Just Half A Test Episode 2

ihaveacamaro
04-24-2013, 08:34 AM
Alright guys, most of you interested in Blackfire BlackICE have seen the many reviews, but none of them yet have touched on the beading and sheeting..... and trust me, you WANT to see this!

This video series is all about testing the beading and sheeting properties of different LSPs and bringing the results to you.

Video in link, hope you enjoy!!

Blackfire BlackICE Montan Wax Review - Just Half A Test Episode 2 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/RyQdZNWdY8A)

:dblthumb2:

Chris@AutoCleanse
04-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the follow up video. The water does sheet right off the car. Quickly if I might add.

ihaveacamaro
04-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Thank you for watching Chris! The videos do take a long time to make/edit so the support is always appreciated :)

Hope you enjoyed!

runrun411
04-24-2013, 10:07 AM
The videos do take a long time to make/edit so the support is always appreciated :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Roshan, thanks for all your hard work and everything you bring to the game to inform us all.

ihaveacamaro
04-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Roshan, thanks for all your hard work and everything you bring to the game to inform us all.

Thanks! :)

As long as people are getting something out of it, I'm happy to make them Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

ihaveacamaro
04-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Btw, I've been trying for a while and this stuff literally does not come out of pads. Try as you will, you will fail. lol!

Oh well now I got another pad dedicated to one lsp :D

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the video Roshan. Please do keep making them. They are appreciated.

This stuff sheets water really well. Not to mention the gloss it also adds.

BTW who's 7 series is that in the video?

ihaveacamaro
04-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the video Roshan. Please do keep making them. They are appreciated.

This stuff sheets water really well. Not to mention the gloss it also adds.

BTW who's 7 series is that in the video?

Hey Mike, appreciate the support :props:

Next up in this series is Adam's Americana!

It is a friend of my brother's car. I one stepped his trunk and he liked it so much he may become a client :D

Hope to have that in the show and shine forum soon, it really needed some loving :buffing:

And since it's black, can you guess what LSP is going to go on there? ;)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Sounds great Roshan. I hope to see it posted over in the show and shine.

I know! I know! Lol

HellDemon
04-25-2013, 12:41 AM
That's definitely the best PBMG wax sheeting i've seen! Yet another reason for me to jump on blackice! Thanks again roshan!

P.S. have you ever seen zymol glasur sheet? It noticably goes off even faster than blackice; it actually resembles exo/reload-type sheeting, it's amazing! Can't wait for to make my next huge LSP order (with blackife ofc ;))

ihaveacamaro
04-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Sounds great Roshan. I hope to see it posted over in the show and shine.

I know! I know! Lol

I hope to hear from him, let's see :props:

That's definitely the best PBMG wax sheeting i've seen! Yet another reason for me to jump on blackice! Thanks again roshan!

P.S. have you ever seen zymol glasur sheet? It noticably goes off even faster than blackice; it actually resembles exo/reload-type sheeting, it's amazing! Can't wait for to make my next huge LSP order (with blackife ofc ;))

Thanks man! I have not seen glasur sheet, but if it's better than BF BI, I want to try it!