PDA

View Full Version : BlackICE Hybrid Wax Review : Technical Details

ihaveacamaro
04-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey guys, this is my review of the new BlackICE.

Because value, looks, depth etc are more a subjective category (and highly debated), I decided to do a more "technical," if you will, type of review.

I go over the packaging, what you get with the wax, ease of application, spreadability (don't know if that is a word lol), and ease of removal.

Hope you enjoy!

Video in link: Blackfire BlackICE Hybrid Wax Video Review - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Wyh-0e4wFp0)

Infiltrator
04-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Nice review

Bigbull2984
04-23-2013, 07:45 PM
You sold me on the small griots :)

Chris@AutoCleanse
04-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks for sharing another informative video. Much appreciated you taking the time to do so.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-23-2013, 08:06 PM

It makes it so nice to spread wax.

Evan.J
04-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Nice review Roshan. That wax looks very good for black and other dark colored cars but for the price tag of $150 for one tub is just keeping me from taking the plunge on this.

ihaveacamaro
04-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Nice review

Thanks buddy!

It is nice for spreading wax from anything from 1 to 5 lmao!

At 6 though, it can correct paint.

For you with your soft jap paint, even 3 to 4 will correct paint if I can put holograms into that altima with it.

Thanks for sharing another informative video. Much appreciated you taking the time to do so.

Thanks for watching!

It makes it so nice to spread wax.

+1, not too shabby at correcting paint either.

Nice review Roshan. That wax looks very good for black and other dark colored cars but for the price tag of $150 for one tub is just keeping me from taking the plunge on this.

Yeah, I hear you.

But SPOILER ALERT on the next "Just Half A Test", this thing sheets like a COATING!

Just wait until you see it, I have it on video ;) ;)

ihaveacamaro
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Just finished editing and uploading the "Just Half A Test" video for BlackICE.

All I'm saying is that I'm not liable for any broken necks aka whiplash resulting from BlackICE sheeting :D

ww2717
04-23-2013, 10:15 PM
Roshan I think that you should do a comparison of the Meguairs black wax.

ihaveacamaro
04-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Roshan I think that you should do a comparison of the Meguairs black wax.

Considering that the only similarity between the two is that both use the word black, I don't think that would be a fair comparison.

Megs Black Wax is an AIO, whereas Blackfire BlackICE is a hybrid wax.

BuckeyeR/T
04-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Great review!:dblthumb2:
That awkward moment when you know you have turned into your dad when you miss a belt loop:D