PDA

View Full Version : Borderless Blonde MFs by Zaino...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lexi65
04-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Just learned about these MFs. Does anyone use these for drying
Vehicle or?

ThanksFeed back please

Rsurfer
04-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Just learned about these MFs. Does anyone use these for drying
Vehicle or?

ThanksFeed back please

They are too small to dry with.

runrun411
04-21-2013, 05:16 PM
They are too small to dry with.

IMHO I think they're great as a polish off or QD towel. They're kind of thin but very soft. For drying use a waffle weave assuming your talking about drying after a wash.

Setec Astronomy
04-21-2013, 07:00 PM
They're expensive and you can only get them during a lunar eclipse, which must be happening now since I see they are in stock.

BlackHawk
04-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Are they really worth the money though? I was thinkin of buying them but they are pricy, so I'm a bit unsure.

runrun411
04-21-2013, 07:51 PM
They're expensive and you can only get them during a lunar eclipse, which must be happening now since I see they are in stock.

So, so true. They are expensive and you gotta pay shipping.

Ryry11
04-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Are they really worth the money though? I was thinkin of buying them but they are pricy, so I'm a bit unsure.

They're definately nice. I ordered some about a month ago after reading all the hype about them. I love that they're borderless, and they're quite fluffy on both sides. I've currently only used them for polish removal, but can say they work like a charm in that area. I'd pick some up while they're in stock. They're definately a great towel, overpriced for sure, but if you can afford a pack or two I'd definately recommend.

KBsToy
04-22-2013, 08:23 AM
IMHO I think they're great as a polish off or QD towel. They're kind of thin but very soft. For drying use a waffle weave assuming your talking about drying after a wash.

:iagree:

Go on AG site and find Microfber towels. They have a chart that will help you.

Car Care Microfiber Towels, Microfiber dusters and microfiber Detailing tools (http://www.autogeek.net/mictow.html)

Quiksilver5882
04-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes, these towels are worth the hype! I love them. I thought the Adams single soft was good but the zaino tops it for sure.

runrun411
04-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Yes, these towels are worth the hype! I love them. I thought the Adams single soft was good but the zaino tops it for sure.

Adams double soft MFs are great too.

Lexi65
04-22-2013, 12:32 PM

What do U use the zanies for?Feed back please

runrun411
04-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I have been trying so hard to stop buying MF towels. You guys with this Zaino MF talk is making me weak. I have so many I really don't need any more but Zaino has them in stock now. Anybody who knows anything about Zaino Borderless Blond Towels know once they're gone that's it they're gone for a long time. They have them in stock right now and I'm getting weaker by the minute. The temptation is killing me.

flhden
04-22-2013, 12:50 PM
I also waited a long time for these to be back in stock and during that time AG had a sale on the Woobie Mf 6 pack and I tried those. Not great for everything but a fabulous Mf for the final polishing after removing polish with a traditional MF towel, or as a final wipe after using detail spray and a good MF first. They are so soft and borderless as well. Definitely will always have these on hand.:xyxthumbs:

runrun411
04-22-2013, 12:54 PM
I also waited a long time for these to be back in stock and during that time AG had a sale on the Woobie Mf 6 pack and I tried those. Not great for everything but a fabulous Mf for the final polishing after removing polish with a traditional MF towel, or as a final wipe after using detail spray and a good MF first. They are so soft and borderless as well. Definitely will always have these on hand.:xyxthumbs:

When Woobies were on BOGO I bought two three packs only to go back and buy more. Yes those are great also.

flhden
04-22-2013, 01:01 PM
When Woobies were on BOGO I bought two three packs only to go back and buy more. Yes those are great also.

I would be very interested on your opinion of the Zaino towels compared to the Woobies. Thanks..:props: