PDA

View Full Version : Why would you have so much over spray?

hernandez.art13
04-21-2013, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqnQ_kPu0DM&sns=em

From what I know over spray is when new clear coat lands on a a different panel of a recently repaired car.

So my question is why would a car have so much over spray?

swanicyouth
04-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Overspray can be from anything. They could have been painting a wall, a water tower, the shop floor - who knows.

I love that guy. He's my all time favorite You Tube'r.

Pureshine
04-21-2013, 10:49 AM
This video was post all ready lol! you shouldn't have that much over spray. I have watched this guys work before on you tube very funny.

hernandez.art13
04-21-2013, 11:01 AM
The Internet is an infinite amount of knowledge.

I just added to the infinite amount. Haha

This video made me want to go buy a fender from a wrecking yard and go tell my local auto body to let it sit there when they are clear coating a car. So i can go try this method haha

hernandez.art13
04-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Overspray can be from anything. They could have been painting a wall, a water tower, the shop floor - who knows.

I love that guy. He's my all time favorite You Tube'r.

If you are are painting a wall and don't move the car and get over spray cos of it. I could fix it but would just tell the customer, "sorry there is nothing you can do, the car is probably salvaged" haha

Cos that much over spray is either a ridiculous amount or just for show haha

I was like what the heck i need to rush to AG and get to the bottom of this...

KoshiL
04-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Yeah the video is very lol. I've heard of these guys. Anyone in their right mind wouldve used Aggressive clay lol

hernandez.art13
04-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Yeah the video is very lol. I've heard of these guys. Anyone in their right mind wouldve used Aggressive clay lol

Makes sense now haha... Still plan on trying it though haha