PDA

View Full Version : Applying Klasse sealant over Carnauba wax?

bigdogsleeping
04-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi all just finished doing my car with a coat or Mothers California Gold Brazilian Carnauba cleaner wax followed with a coat of Mothers California Gold pure carnauba ultimate wax. Was wondering if I could apply a coat of Klasse High Gloss Sealant on top of this or should I wait a few months and use Klasse All in One then apply the sealant. thank you for any advise.

Rsurfer
04-20-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi all just finished doing my car with a coat or Mothers California Gold Brazilian Carnauba cleaner wax followed with a coat of Mothers California Gold pure carnauba ultimate wax. Was wondering if I could apply a coat of Klasse High Gloss Sealant on top of this or should I wait a few months and use Klasse All in One then apply the sealant. thank you for any advise.

Wait and do the latter.:props:

andy2485
04-20-2013, 03:33 PM
you would be better off if you applied the sealant first.

bigdogsleeping
04-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Thank you will wait a few months then use the all in one before applying the sealant. A few months wait should be longer enough to wait for the wax to wear away?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

andy2485
04-20-2013, 04:32 PM
usually, yes. depends on weather, environment, driving habits too.

Klasse Act
04-20-2013, 04:43 PM
You'd wanna apply the KAIO first and then a coat of KSG but wait 12 hrs and apply the 2nd coat of KSG and then check out how great your car looks. I have a technique that was told to me about applying KSG, drop me a PM or search on it and I'm sure something will come up.

Rsurfer
04-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Thank you will wait a few months then use the all in one before applying the sealant. A few months wait should be longer enough to wait for the wax to wear away?

It won't really matter as the AIO will remove any existing wax.

bigdogsleeping
04-20-2013, 05:54 PM
It won't really matter as the AIO will remove any existing wax.

Thank you good to know wasn't sure if AIO would remove the old wax.