PDA

View Full Version : 1oz stripper scent samples?

Pages : [1] 2

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
04-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Hey guys, I'm working on something to give as a thank you gift. I've read chemical guys has some good smelling scents. Does it come in a size larger than 16 oz?

I've found some 1oz spray bottles. 95 for $40.

At 11.99 for a 16 oz bottle of stripper scent that works out to 1.23 per sample.

What do you think? Any better ideas?

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
04-18-2013, 12:36 PM
I also found some 0.6 oz bottles, how long do you think that amount of product would last?

Dr_Pain
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM
That have stripper sent in Gallon size. Quick search on AG and you will find

Pdetailz
04-18-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm looking at doing the same with my CG scents! Where did you find those sample bottles for that price?

Evan.J
04-18-2013, 12:41 PM
You can get that in a gallon. Not a bad idea there are many other scents but there is a good amount of product that comes out of the nozzle when you spray them. I gave about 2-4 good sprays in the vehicle. Im not too sure how long they will last. I know from what I have the smell lasts not more than 4 days before it would need sprayed again. If you can test it out and see how you like the results.

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
04-18-2013, 12:46 PM
You can get that in a gallon. Not a bad idea there are many other scents but there is a good amount of product that comes out of the nozzle when you spray them. I gave about 2-4 good sprays in the vehicle. Im not too sure how long they will last. I know from what I have the smell lasts not more than 4 days before it would need sprayed again. If you can test it out and see how you like the results.

I won't post the link due to forum rules but it;s from hong kong.

Search 1 oz empty spray bottles.

VP Mark
04-18-2013, 08:21 PM
I strongly suggest you Do NOT offer a product called "Stripper scent" to clients. Some people may get offended at that and you do not want to upset your clientele for no reason. Even if you do not label it, if they ask "what is this stuff called? It smells great!" you are in trouble.

I don't care if the product is great or not, it is bad business to have any sort of sexually suggestive products, especially ones that you give to your client.

BlackHawk
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM
I strongly suggest you Do NOT offer a product called "Stripper scent" to clients. Some people may get offended at that and you do not want to upset your clientele for no reason. Even if you do not label it, if they ask "what is this stuff called? It smells great!" you are in trouble.

I don't care if the product is great or not, it is bad business to have any sort of sexually suggestive products, especially ones that you give to your client.

Dude, it's a airfreshner. If it smells good to them it shouldn't matter what it's called

ixnod
04-18-2013, 08:39 PM
re-brand the "stripper scent" fragrance to

"fair lady of ill-repute aromatic" and then charge a dollar more:laughing:

VP Mark
04-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Dude, it's a airfreshner. If it smells good to them it shouldn't matter what it's called

This is an open forum, and we are all entitled to our opinions, but I strongly disagree. I live in the bible belt, and if I told some of my clients that I used an air freshener called stripper scent they would not call me again.

Some people are offended by any sort of sexually suggestive product or such named service. It is just a fact. It is better to protect your reputation and your business by avoiding it altogether.

There are plenty of quality air fresheners out there that have non sexually suggestive names. Why take the risk upsetting a client?

Anthony@zerboautoworks
04-18-2013, 08:52 PM
If it was bad business to have a sexually suggestive product.

How come CG are making a killing off it?

Colinpd137
04-18-2013, 08:58 PM
re-brand the "stripper scent" fragrance to

"fair lady of ill-repute aromatic" and then charge a dollar more:laughing:

Hahah freakin brilliant!

VP Mark
04-18-2013, 09:01 PM
It has nothing to do with the product it self or people buying it. It has to do with you offering something as a professional that may offend people. It is not worth the risk. I love bacon but I would not use a bacon scented air freshener if I had clientele that were Jewish.

This is the marketing forum and my opinion is solely a business based opinion. The product may be fantastic but sometimes other are other considerations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Anthony@zerboautoworks
04-18-2013, 09:08 PM
I do not offer the scent to anybody unless I am positive that it will not offend them and usually they are tickled by what its called.

VP Mark
04-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I do not offer the scent to anybody unless I am positive that it will not offend them and usually they are tickled by what its called.

Here's the middle ground! I agree most people would probably get a laugh at it, but its better to play safe than sorry.:xyxthumbs: