PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling Tip

AeroCleanse
04-16-2013, 01:20 PM
For those with websites, I found this online scheduling software (http://www.acuityscheduling.com).

VP Mark
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the link! I've been looking for something like this and am pumped to try this out.

Pureshine
04-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Very cool :)

DoItBestDetail
04-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Awesome, can't wait to try it out.

Thanks!

davisautodetail
04-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Snap Appointments is also really good. One of the most difficult things with this kind of scheduling that I've found is blocking out the right amount of time per appointment.

AeroCleanse
04-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Snap Appointments is also really good. One of the most difficult things with this kind of scheduling that I've found is blocking out the right amount of time per appointment.

Have to take a look at that as well.

Pureshine
04-18-2013, 06:39 PM
I use my I pad but that looks really cool.

AeroCleanse
04-18-2013, 06:41 PM
I use my I pad but that looks really cool.

These let clients book appointments. They don't seem to support multi day appointments, or I can't figure it out.

davisautodetail
04-18-2013, 07:45 PM
These let clients book appointments. They don't seem to support multi day appointments, or I can't figure it out.

Snap Appointments will let you do that, but another issue I've had is keeping everything synched.

After reading Renny's book, I just have a plain day planner since I can't use my phone to talk and look at my calendar at the same time. It's a bit old school, but has been working well so far. I can write a bunch of info down, then put it in my phone later in my CMS.

What I've done with Snap is just update my calendar at the end of the day. I've actually had one booking since I started using it a few weeks ago.

ixnod
04-18-2013, 08:51 PM
You can also go to the calendar function in outlook, if anyone has MS office products. so far as clients booking appointments online, That solution is out of my scope of influence but may be tempted to research it.

AeroCleanse
04-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Snap Appointments will let you do that, but another issue I've had is keeping everything synched.

So how can I make a multi-day appointment that the client can book online?