PDA

View Full Version : BOAT/MARINE/ water craft??

MONSTERMATT
04-15-2013, 11:15 PM
so i usually use some kind of colinite on the ski every year before i get it on the water for the first time, since i run it in salt water(ocean water) i try to protect the body and engine etc as best i can, but my stupid!@# just realized i was using dish detergent after every ride to get the salt off, but the wax was coming off with the dish suds too im sure, what is a good boat/pwc cleaner or wax combo i can use after a ride that wont strip any colinite wax i have on already?? THANKS!!!!

Vegas Transplant
04-16-2013, 12:08 AM
Dawn doesn't even touch 845, IME...w/o the salt variable.

MONSTERMATT
04-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Dawn doesn't even touch 845, IME...w/o the salt variable.
WELL i have the salt variable so what am i to use post ride as a cleaner with hopefully a wax in combination, made for marine use?

Nick McKees37
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
WELL i have the salt variable so what am i to use post ride as a cleaner with hopefully a wax in combination, made for marine use?

Check out Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba. This wash is powerful enough to remove fresh salt stains but gentle enough not to strip your existing wax. Since it contains real carnauba wax, it will actually boost your existing wax protection as well.

Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba (http://www.autogeek.net/marine-31-gel-coat-boat-wash.html)