PDA

View Full Version : 26oz. Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax

Pages : [1] 2

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 02:33 PM
How many car waterless washes will this last you and how often would you use it?

My car for Example 2003 Dodge Stratus

cleanmycorolla
04-14-2013, 03:00 PM
honestly, it's good, but other waterless/rinseless products offer much more bang for your buck! with my method of waterless wash, one botle woud last me one wash.....

Marc08EX
04-14-2013, 03:04 PM
2-3 for me and I'm really trying hard to conserve it.

I agree with cleanmycorolla. UWW+ concentrate is the best bang for the buck. It works really well and you won't feel bad using the product. There are a lot of reviews in the reviews section about UWW+.

truckbutt
04-14-2013, 03:06 PM

I agree with cleanmycorolla. UWW+ concentrate is the best bang for the buck. It works really well and you won't feel bad using the product. There are a lot of reviews in the reviews section about UWW+.
UWW+ +1, I keep it mixed in a 5 gallon contractor's sprayer.

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Well the reason I asked is because I just used my waterless wash from Poor Boy's It's a 16oz bottle and I did my car and my moms and I used about 2/3 of the bottle. So got me thinking that if I go buy a Meguiars Ultimate wash and wax 26oz bottle, It should last me about 4 car washes. For quick touch up washes. It could eliminate me washing the car every week. I could wash the car 1 week then use a waterless wash the next week. maybe repeat and then wash the car again, with soap and water. I really liked the speed and convenience of it and the mess I didn't have to pickup.

For my parents it would save them money as well, because they don't like washing there own car the traditional way. They take it to those quick $5 car hand washes. I volunteered to waterless wash my moms car and she was impressed with the results. It would save her about $10 for every four washes.

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 03:15 PM
honestly, it's good, but other waterless/rinseless products offer much more bang for your buck! with my method of waterless wash, one botle woud last me one wash.....

UWW+ +1, I keep it mixed in a 5 gallon contractor's sprayer.

what's UWW?

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 03:16 PM
yeah a concentrate would be really nice...:dblthumb2:
just don't know the abbreviations

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 03:17 PM
This?
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/29647-review-ultima-waterless-wash-plus.html

Bigbull2984
04-14-2013, 03:25 PM
correct UWW is Ultima Waterless Wash. I do like the meguiars but to damn expensive. Bang for the buck you cant beat the Pinnacle Waterless or Ultima.

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Found this and I think I am going to get it!!!
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate, concentrated waterless auto wash, waterless car wash (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-waterless-wash-concentrate.html)

Got this review from Amazon and I didn't know they had this is this true?

By: Aaron
MY SUGGESTION: Buy this from AutoGeek's website, when they have having a free shipping offer (which they usually have on the weekends from 10am-1pm), or use one of the codes for 20% off your purchase in Car & Driver magazine - many people don't know, but you can actually combines the huge 20% off and free shipping offers at the same time as long as it's a free shipping offer on the weekend. I had to join their forum and find out months later from another member about the discount offer, so I overpaid for a long time.

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Yeah thanks guys 16oz bottle concentrate according to this video is 5 1/2 gallons of waterless wash! wow....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL1GvN_fwME]Review: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate - YouTube[/video]

yeah I thought about going and buying the meguiars waterless wash, but paused and decided to ask here on the forum first. Glad I did. I want one of those little spray bottles as well...!

buffing is fun but washing a car is also becoming fun!

cleanmycorolla
04-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Yeah thanks guys 16oz bottle concentrate according to this video is 5 1/2 gallons of waterless wash! wow....

The product page says that too, same with pinnacle waterless wash.

You are looking to start a business correct?(basing this off your previous posts) if so, you should study up more on waterless and rinseless washes, save you some time and money.

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 04:32 PM
The product page says that too, same with pinnacle waterless wash.

You are looking to start a business correct?(basing this off your previous posts) if so, you should study up more on waterless and rinseless washes, save you some time and money.

yeah and this would be a great way to do little touch ups after buffing, polishing before waxing. So I don't have bust out the hose.

might have to wash the car the first time before I start buffing depending on the condition the car is in but after it can all be waterless wash. :props:

hernandez.art13
04-14-2013, 04:34 PM
is there waterless wash/wax combo concentrate? That would be nice for my car. or concentrate spray wax (don't know how that would work but the idea sounds great)

jjj
04-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Pinnacle waterless concentrate 1 oz per 32 oz water