PDA

View Full Version : Supercar/Production Concept

Bob Leeds
05-26-2006, 02:03 PM
What would a person expect in a supercar/production concept vehicle that costs about 1 million dollars?

Should it have the design and preformace of a Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari Enzo?

Should it implement a human/machine interface LCD gauge cluster?

ScottB
05-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Well with the Z06 punching it to alot of supercars at a mere fraction of the cost (ok, it is a Chevy) ..... I think exclusivity is the main ingredient. To spend a million I would only consider the SLR (450k) and the F1. Its the ability to say I own what only a few could consider, and most would dream about. Performance is a given ... and techno crap is nice but not needed.

Surfer
05-26-2006, 07:15 PM
looks, exclusivity, performance.

I'm more of a Viper guy (raw), so a super car in that range with no traction control or safety control (yaw etc) lol. Just a pure drivers car, no F1 slappy paddles which I've driven in 360 and 430, still don't care for it. Just a rip snorting, raw, barely street legal car....that's all I ask :D

And If I could afford a million $ car, I'd buy Sebring Speedway and race all day long :D. Personally I don't care for the techy devices/electronics. Give me a choice between an Enzo and F-40 and I'll take the F-40 any day of the week. Same question was asked to afew pro racers and they mostly said the same thing, I'll take the F-40. Funny this came up as the other day I got passed by a red F-40 here that was in warp mode, wanted to catch up with him but I was in the suv :(