PDA

View Full Version : Cyclo Brushes on Flex

pasipple
04-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Anyone know if the Cyclo brushes work on a Flex 3401?

I'd like to shampoo my carpets with the Flex.

Thanks...

poweraid
04-07-2013, 08:17 PM
not possible sorry , they will fit pc or gg though .

pasipple
04-07-2013, 08:30 PM
not possible sorry , they will fit pc or gg though .

Thanks...

Darn it! I bought a PC and some of the Cyclo brushes but decided to exchange the PC for the Flex. The brushes and Flex are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I'll return the brushes.

Does anyone make brushes that work with the Flex?

poweraid
04-07-2013, 09:04 PM
I think u crap out of luck with brushes to fit the 3401 .

u can always keep the brushes and reorder the pc or the gg ? lol

02xtreme07SS
04-07-2013, 09:48 PM
They exist! Do a Google search for 'hook and loop brush' and you'll get some that will attach to a backing plate just like a foam or woal pad.

pasipple
04-07-2013, 10:21 PM
I think u crap out of luck with brushes to fit the 3401 .

u can always keep the brushes and reorder the pc or the gg ? lol

Well it might come down to that! Someone needs to come out with some velcro backed brushes...

pasipple
04-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Ha...found just what I was looking for. They do make hook 'n loop brushes.

Being that AG doesn't carry them...I hope I don't get in trouble here. A competitor...CG...has two brushes that fit a Flex. One short haired brush for carpet...and one long haired brush for upholstery and headliners....

poweraid
04-07-2013, 11:26 PM
glad u found something . I never knew they made some Velcro attached carpet/upholstery brushes . I never visit cg website . keep in mind the flex 3401 is a much bigger machine to hold in hands than a pc or gg . I don't know how big them Velcro brushes are , coupled with the bigger unit u may have a little harder time getting into tighter spaces .

john b
04-07-2013, 11:39 PM
dont buy those cg brushes,they will fly rite off.

pasipple
04-07-2013, 11:49 PM
glad u found something . I never knew they made some Velcro attached carpet/upholstery brushes . I never visit cg website . keep in mind the flex 3401 is a much bigger machine to hold in hands than a pc or gg . I don't know how big them Velcro brushes are , coupled with the bigger unit u may have a little harder time getting into tighter spaces .

Yep...good advice...I agree. I'll give them a try...

rmagnus
04-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Anyone know if the Cyclo brushes work on a Flex 3401?

I'd like to shampoo my carpets with the Flex.

Thanks...

Buy the carpet brush from Chemical Guys. It works very well. As indicated they have a softer brush as well but I haven't used it yet. When I used it on a PC I had some trouble with it detaching. Not so on the Flex. This weekend I did the stairs in my house with it and Folex. It did a fantastic job. I just used speed 2 and a cotton towel. it's a good investment.

pasipple
04-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Buy the carpet brush from Chemical Guys. It works very well. As indicated they have a softer brush as well but I haven't used it yet. When I used it on a PC I had some trouble with it detaching. Not so on the Flex. This weekend I did the stairs in my house with it and Folex. It did a fantastic job. I just used speed 2 and a cotton towel. it's a good investment.

Thanks for the post. I just bought both brushes and I'll see how well they work. I found both on eBay with free shipping so avoided a $12.95 shipping charge at CG.

If I can't find the product on AG I'll try CG but their shipping charges are way too high.