PDA

View Full Version : Need some M20 or M21 in SF Bay Area tomorrow. Tips?

encoder
04-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Long story short, a friend is coming by tomorrow with his new car and I told him I'd give him a hand with getting some protection on his paint. Stupidly, I didn't re-order any sealant and I'm just about out of M20.

Does anybody know where in the Bay Area I could pick some up tomorrow (sunday) morning?

I live in the city but don't mind a drive for this.

Thanks in advance
Shane

MarkD51
04-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Long story short, a friend is coming by tomorrow with his new car and I told him I'd give him a hand with getting some protection on his paint. Stupidly, I didn't re-order any sealant and I'm just about out of M20.

Does anybody know where in the Bay Area I could pick some up tomorrow (sunday) morning?

I live in the city but don't mind a drive for this.

Thanks in advance
Shane

I of course don't live in your area. On a sunday you most likely won't find an auto paint supply shop open, who might of had M20, but if you have an AutoZone, Oreillys, Advanced, you might be able to score M21.

MarkD51
04-06-2013, 09:33 PM
As a side note, if you do have at least an ounce worth of M20, that should be enough to do an average size vehicle if you go thin.

Get any correction processes done first.

Shane731
04-06-2013, 11:28 PM
My local Oreilly carries M21.

DetailedByPrecision
04-07-2013, 01:07 PM
pmed

VroomVroom
04-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Probably a bit too late for you, but here is the bay area's absolute best kept secret:

The Color Factory
4050 Peralta Blvd
Fremont 94536

This place is detailing nirvana. Need anything in The Megs pro line? Got it. Want to try out that wool pad you've always been afraid to touch? Got it. Want to do some wetsanding? This is your castle. The owner is a bit grumpy, but he is one smart fella. The store is small, but on my first visit I spent over an hour there.