PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using steam cleaners from Dupray?

DirtyCurty
04-04-2013, 08:09 PM
I am interested in the Carmon Super Inox Steam Cleaner from Dupray Industries. Is anyone currently using steam cleaners from Dupray, and what are your thoughts.

Carmen Super Inox Steam Cleaner | Dupray Equipment (http://dupray.ca/steam-cleaners/carmen-super-inox-steam-cleaner/)

Thanks

Robert8194
04-04-2013, 08:35 PM
I have the Hill Injection and love it. It has great heat and I love that it is continual fill. I haven't found anything it can't handle.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
04-04-2013, 09:09 PM
I have one and it works great. Highly recommend.

Pureshine
04-04-2013, 10:49 PM
I've had mine for almost 2 years and love it and Have never had a problem with it. I have this one.
Tosca Steam Cleaner | Dupray Equipment (http://dupray.ca/steam-cleaners/tosca-steam-cleaner/)

DirtyCurty
04-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Sounds like a reliable machine.
Is this machine strong enough to replace a carpet extractor?
I like the idea of the Super Inox model, with the built in vacuum and chemical injector, but very expensive.
I am mobile and was wondering if my Honda eu2000 generator would power these units.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
04-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Sounds like a reliable machine.
Is this machine strong enough to replace a carpet extractor?
I like the idea of the Super Inox model, with the built in vacuum and chemical injector, but very expensive.
I am mobile and was wondering if my Honda eu2000 generator would power these units.

The one you posted is over kill. It's cheaper to get a smaller model and a carpet extractor. Both serve different functions.

DirtyCurty
04-05-2013, 06:36 AM
The one you posted is over kill. It's cheaper to get a smaller model and a carpet extractor. Both serve different functions.

I do have an extractor, was looking to speed things up, cut drying time down, was thinking the larger unit might be to much.

Thanks for the help :xyxthumbs:

hotspot
04-24-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm selling a Daimer KleenJet 1000cvgp Steam/Vac combo for $2500 including shipping. This is exactly like the Dupray Super Carmen Inox. Only this doesn't have stainless steel on the Extractor Container. This machine literally has less than 2 hrs run time. It was first purchased by a gentleman with a large pressure washing business. He couldn't use it because almost all of his business was in locations that didn't have electricity. He needed more gas powered. I then took it off his hands with the purposes of doing car detailing. Well, I haven't done one single car. I'm a truck driver and don't have the time. I only tested it out the first day I bought it on my parents back porch. It's powerful. It has 105 psi. 356 degrees. 3 liter detergent injection. 4 liter boiler. and a ton of attachments. Please NOTE: This isn't a carpet extractor. Please message me if you're interested and I can't negotiate that price. The shipping is included. Randalj79@ yahoo or text me 704 668 4250 ask for Randal. Must Pay using PAY PAL

daveinsweethome
04-24-2013, 09:10 PM
pm sent this evening