PDA

View Full Version : Stripper scent

Pages : [1] 2 3

SYMAWD
04-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Do people seriously like this stuff? I got it today and really don't care for it. I then asked about 10 others what they thought and they all disliked it. It's like a mix of sweat, alcohol, smoke, old money, and fake vanilla.

bigbadbp7
04-03-2013, 11:27 PM
I like it. Alot of people love it. A little goes along ways. Never smelled any sweat,or smoke, or old money.... whats fake vanilla smell like any how lol.

SYMAWD
04-03-2013, 11:31 PM
I like it. Alot of people love it. A little goes along ways. Never smelled any sweat,or smoke, or old money.... whats fake vanilla smell like any how lol.

Just the words that people used. After spraying it and sitting with it for about half an hour, it's not horrible. I have mixed feelings and most seem to dislike it. I'll have to ask more people. I also didn't show the name until after they smelled.

zmcgovern45
04-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Smells great! Has a nice sweet smell to it... nothing like what you described... smoke? alcohol? old money?

cleanmycorolla
04-03-2013, 11:41 PM
never had one person who smelled it complain, dont know how anyone can say it smells smokey, or like sweat or alcohol?

JSou
04-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Everyone I know likes it especially the old men at the company I work for lol.

If you realize you don't really want it anymore, maybe trade or donate some in the pay it forward?

SYMAWD
04-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Smells great! Has a nice sweet smell to it... nothing like what you described... smoke? alcohol? old money?

I don't smell the "smoke" personally, but a few people used it to describe the scent. I have a bit of a cold now, but I kind of get a nail polish remover smell from it and maybe a bit of musk. It is somewhat sweet, but I'd say there's more to it than that.

I like CG products, I'm just not sure about this one. Maybe I was expecting more from it.

ProDetail
04-03-2013, 11:44 PM
You just described a strip club lol... I have it, I dilute it.

dorkiedoode
04-03-2013, 11:49 PM
the strip club here smells like cotton candy. i don't like vanilla smell.

AutowerxDetailing
04-03-2013, 11:51 PM
To me it simply smells like.... SUCCESS! :dblthumb2:

MrCleanit
04-03-2013, 11:57 PM
I'll take it off your hands if you don't like it! I've always wanted to try it personally.

SYMAWD
04-04-2013, 12:02 AM
I'll take it off your hands if you don't like it! I've always wanted to try it personally.

That's the thing. I'm not sure personally. Sitting in a room that I sprayed with it, I kind of like it, but the initial smell isn't great IMO compared to other scents. I only posted because I've yet to find anyone that likes it, let alone love it like most people on here. I think it's growing on me though.

JDGolden
04-04-2013, 12:14 AM
I like it. I smell cocoa butter, vanilla, hint of cinnamon, maybe sugar, and something sweet that I can't put my finger on. It does smell feminine, but I do like it.

GenesisCoupe
04-04-2013, 06:34 AM

Old money? Money always smells good, especially when its a large number! :)

I want to try the scent, but don't wanna buy the whole bottle :/

BobbyG
04-04-2013, 06:49 AM
You just described a strip club lol... I have it, I dilute it.

Because of all you horn-dogs, I mean men, I bought some and found it to be overpowering and sweet. Now, it's possible that I used a bit too much so you might be on to something Bill.

Initially I thought; pretty nice. Once I got in and started driving I got a little nauseous and rolled the windows down...........:laughing:

The plus side is it doesn't last more than a couple of weeks.....:laughing: