PDA

View Full Version : Meg's white wax

Alex Haramic
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Has any of you happen to try the new Meg's white wax I was thinking about purchasing the wax but wanted to know what some of you thought of it before I buy it.

quantim0
04-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Tried it on the hood my metallic white focus. It had minor swirls in the hood from the dealer, haven't polished the car yet. Used my GG6 and a white LC flat pad to apply. Worked it like a normal polish and it didn't remove any defects, but it did look nice. I can't say it was nice enough to be worth the effort to apply over any other wax.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

cleanmycorolla
04-03-2013, 10:06 PM
I think it's more of an AIO than straight up wax....

EWtheDETAILER
04-03-2013, 10:13 PM
I tested it out a few weeks back on my 2007 Toyota Corolla and loved it! Went on smooth with my Flex 3401, came of with very low dusting and left an awesome shine esp for the little work! Its an AIO product and did remove minor swirls and brought out the shine! I def. recommend it! My only complaint is the tube its packaged in.... mainly just because its different than your typical plastics bottle!

Alex Haramic
04-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate it

Shortspark
04-04-2013, 05:30 AM
I saw this at WalMart the other day and was going to try it on my "Diamond White" tri coat paint. However, I read the instructions and it said NOT to use it on certain white paints. I forgot what those restrictions were but because I was not sure if they included my paint I passed. Can you look at the tube and see what those white finishes are that should not be covered with this wax?