PDA

View Full Version : Auto Finesse

otruba_843
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM
While I continue the search for my next wax, I ran across auto finesse. Im interested because I don't see too many people using their products. Are they any good? I kind of want to get a wax that every doesn't have yet. I was looking at their illusion and spirit waxes. Think im going to pick up a fuzion mini to see what its all about too. What do theses auto finesse waxes compare to?

swanicyouth
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM
I've never used them, I'm interested as well. I can say they get top reviews.

SON1C
04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Dodo Juice & Blank Bil Engel Tribute Hybrid Wax 50 ml. (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-juice-engel-wax.html) get this then

otruba_843
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Dodo Juice & Blank Bil Engel Tribute Hybrid Wax 50 ml. (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-juice-engel-wax.html) get this then

No way, even though its for a good cause. That price is outrageous for 50ml. I thought my 30ml panel pot was going to be a little bigger than it actually was. I had a feeling you would be all over it when I saw it on the whats new page lol.

SON1C
04-03-2013, 08:57 PM
lol I'm on lock down, no more waxes for years! well maybe one a year I'm going to downsize
honestly I'd try a wax from bouncers

pickles
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
No way, even though its for a good cause. That price is outrageous for 50ml. I thought my 30ml panel pot was going to be a little bigger than it actually was. I had a feeling you would be all over it when I saw it on the whats new page lol.

The panel pots actually have a lot of wax in them and never seem to be able to die. This special edition wax looks interesting but the pot looks awkward and kinda narrow for getting it out. The fusion 50ml isn't too hard to get wax out but I'm down to the bottom of it and it's getting more challenging.

HellDemon
04-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Yeah I've been hearing Illusion is getting very nice reviews, with people saying it looks better than their top of the line desire wax ironically.
I'd love to get a nice AF wax some day but without many reviews on how these look on a white car, I'd personally just get a cheap wax from them like temptation so that I don't care if it doesn't give me the look I desire on such a light coloured car haha

Pureshine
04-03-2013, 10:17 PM
I use their products all the time love them. Wish AGO would sell their products.

vegas911gts
04-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Yeah I've been hearing Illusion is getting very nice reviews, with people saying it looks better than their top of the line desire wax ironically.
I'd love to get a nice AF wax some day but without many reviews on how these look on a white car, I'd personally just get a cheap wax from them like temptation so that I don't care if it doesn't give me the look I desire on such a light coloured car haha

If you have a white car try their sealant tough coat. It's way cheaper than using a wax. Prep with tough prep, spray and spread with an applicator then wipe off. A little goes a long way too.

TheFrankenberry
04-04-2013, 03:29 AM
Have read good things about Auto Finesse, Autoglym, Wolf's, RaceGlaze and Scholl elsewhere, and while it would be great if AG carried their products as well, I guess they have more than enough options available to us...for now.

Rabidracoon28
04-13-2013, 09:02 AM
All Auto Finesse products are fantastic, thoroughly recommended

silverfox
04-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Lets not forget Valet Pro. In Europe their citrus pre wash product has all but replaced foaming.

A-train
04-13-2013, 09:32 AM
I haven't used them but have heard great stuff...I know they are pretty big overseas.

jvs1991
04-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Ordered temptation, their entry level wax I guess you could say. Will post thoughts once I receive it.

PiPUK
04-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Lets not forget Valet Pro. In Europe their citrus pre wash product has all but replaced foaming.

I think that is just a bit on the strong side! Yes, prewashing has become a competitor to snowfoaming but there are any number of prewash products which cover this market sector.

AF are very popular here in the UK but they are alot like some of the domestic US brands so I can understand AG keeping to home grown suppliers except when a brand offers something different.