PDA

View Full Version : My Receipt/Inspection Form Combo

Detailing by M
04-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Just wanted to share my receipt/inspection form with you guys.
Since Mike came out with "The Mother of all Inspection Forms" I decided to share what I use and my customer love. It makes me look very professional when I show up with this on my clip board and taking notes as we go over the car and they sign it with a smile on their face.
Every one of my jobs gets one of these. I think it separates the pros from the hacks.
This was a combination of 2 forms I stoled from the paint whisperer.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/MaseratiMario/IMAG0678_zpsfc64dfad.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/MaseratiMario/IMAG0680_zps4966ebdc.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/MaseratiMario/IMAG0681_zps7553d7e1.jpg

4ord
04-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Awesome! It does look very professional!

VP Mark
04-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Well done sir. Looks very professional.

Pdetailz
04-01-2013, 06:10 PM
That's an awesome form! I am just starting a mobile business and definitely need something like this! Thanks for sharing!

Bill

rmagnus
04-01-2013, 08:36 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/MaseratiMario/IMAG0681_zps7553d7e1.jpg

Thank you for sharing. I have a couple suggestions.
1. Include an odometer reading since you have a disclosure for necessary driving for detailing purposes. Documenting the reading eliminates accusations.

2. I like the windshield diagram perhaps have two front & back?

3. Your disclaimer could be streamlined too eliminate redundancy of using your company's name.

You have given a lot of thought to this form and it looks great. BTW what's an RO# and under repair who is the Advisor?

Detailing by M
04-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the kudos.
This form was a combination of two forms so there is redundancy. My printer at the time stunk and I couldn't get changes done properly so I just printed it.
I'm going to use Mike's new form and find a printer locally that will do changes.
But thank you for you evaluation. This being my first receipt, it's not bad :)

venu
04-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Awesome form.

jdbillin
04-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Should there be a spot for the customer to sign after your done detailing saying that they have looked over the car and are satisfied with your services?

Detailing by M
04-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Should there be a spot for the customer to sign after your done detailing saying that they have looked over the car and are satisfied with your services?

I'm thinking not, payment is enough and I won't charge untill they are happy, happy, happy!

jdbillin
04-02-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm thinking not, payment is enough and I won't charge untill they are happy, happy, happy!

True just a thought I had. So do you normally write out two of these? One for them and one for you?

Anthony@zerboautoworks
04-02-2013, 09:18 PM
If we could get these forms mike Phillips gave us in a 2-part, it would be nice. A copy for you and one for the customer, of course we would get the original copy with the actual pen writing and they would get the other.

Detailing by M
04-02-2013, 09:50 PM
It's a two pice carbonless copy form.
They get the original and I get the copy.
So I court of law my copy is a copy of the original. If they try to change anything it's not on my copy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AG Online

jdbillin
04-03-2013, 08:45 AM
It's a two pice carbonless copy form.
They get the original and I get the copy.
So I court of law my copy is a copy of the original. If they try to change anything it's not on my copy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AG Online

That's what I figured ill have to look into getting some of them made.

Thanks

Phathooddetail
06-19-2013, 04:18 PM

Always get them to sign for the release of the car. I had a customer once take delivery of their car then an hour later they came back and someone scratched it all the way down the driver side. I told them you inspected it before you left and signed off. Saved my crack from paying for a paint job on damage I didn't cause. Also it protects you from one person dropping it off and another picking it up. You are covered if any problems

Sent from my LG-LG855 using AG Online

Detailing by M
06-19-2013, 04:37 PM
I really don't see a need for an "after" signature.
when I give them there keys, the transaction is done.
They can't hold me to anything after that. They can crash it into a wall and it still wouldn't be my fault.

I had one customer blame me because I washed his Hummer on a day that it rained later and he got it dirty when he drove it.
How is that my fault?
I told him he was crazy. He's no longer my customer and he never was a good customer. stupid reality celebrities.