PDA

View Full Version : steam with or without vac capability?

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
03-30-2013, 10:14 PM
To those of you that use steam for the interior, do you have a steamer with or without vacuum capability.

I am thinking when steaming the carpets that vac would be best to dry it better? Is a unit with no vac capability able to clean the entire floor carpet?

I'm looking at Duprey and Daimer units

The Daimer Kleenjet mega 500v seems great and has a hepa filter and anti-bacterial technology.

It's 75psi and up to 310 degrees

Thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.

Thank you.

hotspot
04-24-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm selling a Daimer KleenJet 1000cvgp Steam/Vac combo for $2500 including shipping. This is exactly like the Dupray Super Carmen Inox. Only this doesn't have stainless steel on the Extractor Container. This machine literally has less than 2 hrs run time. It was first purchased by a gentleman with a large pressure washing business. He couldn't use it because almost all of his business was in locations that didn't have electricity. He needed more gas powered. I then took it off his hands with the purposes of doing car detailing. Well, I haven't done one single car. I'm a truck driver and don't have the time. I only tested it out the first day I bought it on my parents back porch. It's powerful. It has 105 psi. 356 degrees. 3 liter detergent injection. 4 liter boiler. and a ton of attachments. Please NOTE: This isn't a carpet extractor. Please message me if you're interested and I can't negotiate that price. The shipping is included. Randalj79@ yahoo or text me 704 668 4250 ask for Randal. Must Pay using PAY PAL

SuperiorAutoLLC
04-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Hey Hotspot, just so you know, the Forum Rules prohibit you from selling items here. You may want to read them...

"No commercial, personal, or any other type of sale that is not associated with Autogeek.net is permitted."

Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item)

Just don't want to see anybody get in trouble.

TCFatboy
05-20-2013, 02:05 PM
It helps a lot if you have it with the vacuum option, for sure you will do an interior half the time!!

I use steam in all my Detail´s - is the best way for cleaning dashboards and preparing them for the Protector of choice!!

remove nasty gums, some stain spot´s they are easier to remove with steam then hot water extraction for final hand

I have without the vacuum, Daimer is a Pro-series brand, You won´t be desappointed!!!

Kevin Cullen
05-20-2013, 03:03 PM
I have the Dupray Carmen Super Inox, 220volt version. Love it, vaccum is powerful, steam is 5% humidity and chemical injection with steam integration is awesome.

When I bought mine the rep asked if I was going to do this for business or just for my personal stuff. If it is for buisness reasons he suggested the 220 v version since it is more powerful and will keep up the steam better with constant use.

Pureshine
05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Mine is with out but it depends what your looking for.