PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it...placed an order!

Pages : [1] 2

KJW Detailing
05-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Hey everyone! Im so excited!

After a month or so of playing the back and forth game, i have finally made an order from AG and Pinn...here is what i ordered...

From AG -

The complete Accessory Kit for the PC7424 with CCS Pads!

CCS 6.5 inch Green Polishing / Finishing Pad (so now i have the entire line of 6.5 inch CCS pads)

Cobra Total MicroFiber Tool Kit

Duragloss #901 Car Wash

Meg All Purpose Cleaner

From Pinn -

XMT 1, 2, 3, 4, and 360

Pinn SSII Combo

Again im so excited for all of it to get here! WOW! There are a few other things i want to purchase but will will get me started!

Lone_Star
05-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Congratulations! Make sure and post some pictures!!!

paivag
05-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Excellent!!! Let us know how you like Cobra Total MicroFiber Tool Kit? I was going to purchase the same.

trlblazer3
05-16-2007, 01:21 PM
That's a nice order you made, I'm sure you'll love all of them. SS II FTW!! I'm kind of wondering about the tool kit myself, let us know how you like it!

Nica
05-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Well done roadrunner, that is a good looking order. Yup that should get you started but soon you'll come back for a fix hahahaha. This detailing is very addicting but well worth it...that's just my opinion though.

Yea, post lots of pictures when you get your goods...we all love pictures of products.

Mike T
05-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Great choice of products. I hope you enjoy.

ScottB
05-16-2007, 01:51 PM
that certainly is a healthy first order .... I knew you wouldnt wait till months end however. Just think, it will be time for a second order or shall we call it an update to the first order.

sparkie
05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Congrats, this is just the start!!!!LOL!!!!

Racin10s
05-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Nice start and welcome to the addiction!!! :applause:

Whitethunder46
05-16-2007, 07:23 PM
You've asked many questions over the last couple months grasshoppper.... and you've made a GREAT order. (You're gonna love #901 wash). Let us know your thoughts on the CCS pads.

Nimble
05-16-2007, 08:31 PM
That Pinnacle order looks pretty tasty, hehe. Nice work.

KJW Detailing
05-16-2007, 08:43 PM
thanks everyone for the comments! i am very excited right now and i can wait to get my hands on my new stuff...

i want to thank everyone (Nica and Whitethunder mainly) for helping me along the way to making my first purchase!

Killrwheels, your right i...i was going to wait but i just couldn't haha so i made my first order but your right by the end of the month i might be looking for more and my bday is in june so i know i'll be getting a few things on that day!

i'll take many pics of the products and i will let everyone know what i think about the CCS pads and the Cobra Tool kit...i want my car to be the first one done but i will be holding off until i get this glaze combination to give my flakes that extra pop...so it might be my little bros neglected truck i do first...

it should be fun i cant wait and again thanks to everyone that helped me out to this point, and thanks to everyone that will help me out in the future, haha, and thanks to AG!

klumzypinoy
05-17-2007, 03:31 AM
Wow nice! My first order consisted of Shmitt wash mitt/wheel mitt combo and the Ultimate GUzzler which was luckily on sale for 19.99 when I bought it :-D. Hope you have fun with all your new toys RoadRunner

KJW Detailing
05-17-2007, 10:18 AM
thanks! yea on my next purchase (prolly my bday in june) i want to get the shmitt mitts, DP engine degreaser, DP wheel and tire gel, something for bug and tar removal, something to restore plastic (headlights), and then maybe anything i need to replace due to low levels haha...

wow thats bad...i haven't even gotten my first order and i have a list for the second haha...o boy!

rscpa
05-17-2007, 12:03 PM
And than a humble corner or shelf or two in the garage... more MF, more product, containers for the MF and than your wife wonders if you have lost your marbles..... :eek:

Haahaa.... That is how mine started.... placed five more follow up orders..... damn $75 for free shipping... just a little more to get to $75.... :p

Do have to say the shelves look impressive with the product and so do the cars....:D:D:D