PDA

View Full Version : M101

bugguy67
03-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Just recieved my order of m101!!! All I can say is OMG!!!!...used it on a neglected black nissan frontier and it easily removed all scratches, swirls and defects and finished like a polish! It is now my go to compound!...can we please all start a petiton to autogeek to start carrying gallon sizes!!!! Seriosly whats the hold up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AG Online

silverfox
03-30-2013, 08:38 AM
And to think Meg's didn't bring this product to the USA...until the people demanded it.

Maybe people power will work again...

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-30-2013, 09:03 AM
AG has nothing to do with offering it in different sizes.

Meguiar's will be the one to contact.

M101 Foam Cut Compound - Page 4 (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?56642-M101-Foam-Cut-Compound/page4)

Reference post #38 by Michael Stoops. It will only be availible in quart size.

FUNX650
03-30-2013, 09:39 AM

^^^I agree^^^

Glad you had success with your M101 usage, OP!

Although Jason Rose and Michael Stoops have stated on numerous occasions
.............(including their M101 Class during AGO's 2013 Detail Fest).............
that M101 was designed very specifically for the European aftermarket paint-business;
and, that if one achieves a successful detailing-venture using it otherwise...
"It can be considered a fluke"!

However...
My opinion, (though it may not really matter in the 'big-picture')...is:

"Science may set limits to knowledge, but should not set limits to imagination". ~ Bertrand Russell

"Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist". ~ Harrison Ford (as Indiana Jones)

"All science is either physics, or stamp collecting". ~ Ernest Rutherford

:)

Bob

cardaddy
03-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Just recieved my order of m101!!! All I can say is OMG!!!!...

Welcome to the world of 101 lovers! :D

Does pretty darned good for an 'aftermarket repair system' dontcha' think! :laughing:

ihaveacamaro
03-30-2013, 01:06 PM

M101 Foam Cut Compound - Page 4 (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?56642-M101-Foam-Cut-Compound/page4)

Reference post #38 by Michael Stoops. It will only be availible in quart size.

I talked to Michael Stoops at Detail Fest. The thing is they have no idea how M101 is going to sell in America since they essentially just did nothing but allow it to be sold here.

If it sells well, he hinted that it would come in gallons, but it's to early to tell now if it's selling well or not.

Probably within the next year or so, we will see it if it sells well. Hopefully earlier than that!

Love M101 Im the MAN

TheCougarGuy
03-30-2013, 08:53 PM
I tried M101 for the first time this afternoon and I have to agree with you. What a great product! I used my 3401 with a LC 5.5" orange pad and it finished out so nice, I went straight to my LSP.

I've been using M105 for a couple of years and it looks like it's just been replaced. It a little on the expensive side but well worth it.

Ramairetransam
04-01-2013, 03:02 PM
i have the 105 205 combo right now , is 101 worth me switching ??