PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone ever use MA-FRA products ?

sasson
03-28-2013, 05:25 PM
I currently use Some MA-FRA products.
I wanted to ask if anyone here ever used them ?

Well, I have MA-FRA Power wheel, and Interior Cleaner.

???
Feed back pleaseFeed back please

I am looking for a good Interior Protection... Any things good you will like to recommend ?

FUNX650
03-28-2013, 05:47 PM
First time I've heard of them.

This looks like an interesting use of them though:

sexycarwash.it (http://www.sexycarwash.it/)

:)

Bob

sasson
03-29-2013, 06:06 AM
First time I've heard of them.

This looks like an interesting use of them though:

sexycarwash.it (http://www.sexycarwash.it/)

:)

Bob

Thank you :xyxthumbs:

porta
03-29-2013, 11:41 AM
I have a couple of Ma-fra products an all of them are, IMHO, very good. Their interior cleaner, Pulimax, is a awesome cleaner who cleans all the grime you can throw at it, even at 1:10. Their glass/hard surfaces cleaner, Split, is a product that I use on all the hard surfaces in the house and in the car. Works brilliant on LCDs and cell phones, so I buy this in 4,5 l jugs.

Their "diamond plast four", is a interior and exterior dressing who can be the product you are looking for. As said above, a very good product. I use it on tires and also on the interior. Non silicone and leaves a nice, satin finish.

Ma-fra exterior cleaner is very good and I love their silver foam cleaner trough a foam lance; plenty of foam and cleans well.

sasson
03-29-2013, 12:21 PM
I have a couple of Ma-fra products an all of them are, IMHO, very good. Their interior cleaner, Pulimax, is a awesome cleaner who cleans all the grime you can throw at it, even at 1:10. Their glass/hard surfaces cleaner, Split, is a product that I use on all the hard surfaces in the house and in the car. Works brilliant on LCDs and cell phones, so I buy this in 4,5 l jugs.

Their "diamond plast four", is a interior and exterior dressing who can be the product you are looking for. As said above, a very good product. I use it on tires and also on the interior. Non silicone and leaves a nice, satin finish.

Ma-fra exterior cleaner is very good and I love their silver foam cleaner trough a foam lance; plenty of foam and cleans well.

Nice to know someone heard about it, I love the wheel cleaner, I bought the interior cleaner too...
=) :dblthumb2: