PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice Home Brew users.

fenderpicks
03-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Does anyone have used the Dodo Juice Home brew before?

I just made my wax yesterday, and today, i notice there are some GREEN FILM coming off of the glass jar, making its appearance very.... ugly?

So i was wondering if anyone had any problems such as mine when they did their waxes.....

Or if anyone know how i can take off ALL the green film on the jar.... so it wont look like an eye sore lol

TH3M B0N3Z
03-27-2013, 09:03 PM
Does anyone have used the Dodo Juice Home brew before?

I just made my wax yesterday, and today, i notice there are some GREEN FILM coming off of the glass jar, making its appearance very.... ugly?

So i was wondering if anyone had any problems such as mine when they did their waxes.....

Or if anyone know how i can take off ALL the green film on the jar.... so it wont look like an eye sore lol

Pics?

cleanmycorolla
03-27-2013, 11:44 PM
I am a home brew user, what film are you talking about? Does it look like mine, this is after 48 hrs of cooling weeks ago...there's s slight color change on the top, is that what you speak of? If so, it's just the way it dried....saw no negatives when applying it....also, why care if it looks pretty, a couple of swipes during an application and it will look not pretty again....

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/cflackjr/photo-1-1_zpsec5549e3.jpg

fenderpicks
03-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey Chris, what i was talking about is the glass jar itself.
The jar is SUPER DARK GREEN, it is not the color of the wax.
I assume the jar was tinted with a green film, and that green film is coming off of the jar...

cleanmycorolla
03-28-2013, 10:46 AM
did you happen to get water in it?

cleanmycorolla
03-28-2013, 11:08 AM
ugh, meant on the label, couldn't edit the last post! Maybe water or something got on the wrapper causing it to peel.