PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Website?

JBs
05-15-2007, 08:46 PM
can i get some feedback on the LAYOUT of this site?

it's not completed yet, and that is not the final stage at all, just wondering if i am moving in the right direction :)

so please, just some feedback on the site layout and the pricing etc, there are a bunch of typos and etc, but it's by no means final and will probably be completely revised Im the MAN (gallery, coupons and contact info don't work yet)

anyways, here is the site: JC Detail (http://jcdetail.1111mb.com)

PS- not final web address either!:righton:

Whitethunder46
05-15-2007, 09:06 PM
My suggestion is to integrate more fonts, colors, pictures, and spread things out. Keep coming back to it after a few days to change things.

RE-vise, re-vise, re-vise, and re-vise more on wording, etc. etc. IMO, this is crucial in order to get good business.

I've had my site up for about 2 months now and have had 1,100 hits. It's cheap, can search for multiple things on google or yahoo! and my site will pop up.

Here's mine in case you would like any ideas, etc. etc. Mine is still under the works constantly, and have some new pics I need to post.

I'm also looking to add a page to define terms very well. Would like to have a link then connected to each term to show a picture of before/after (I.E. clay bar, paint polishing, window polishing, wheel cleaning, carpets, etc. etc.)

Anyways... Hart's Auto Detailing - We Come to You! (http://www.hartsautodetailing.net)

JBs
05-15-2007, 10:25 PM
that's a nice site, do you mind if i use some of the FAQ and etc for inspiration? :)

Whitethunder46
05-15-2007, 10:27 PM
that's a nice site, do you mind if i use some of the FAQ and etc for inspiration? :)

Just don't copy word for work of course, but that's why I posted the link. To help.

I took about 2 months of tinkering before I "published" it online for viewing. Like I said, I mess w/ it a few times a week.

D
05-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Heres mine, I just did it today, dndautodetailing.net

killrflake
05-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Whitethunder46 looks to have a real top drawer operation. He's shown us some very professional detailing jobs, I only wish I lived nearer to his work
area. Without question I'd be calling him for a complete workup. NJ is a little
to far to expect a detailer to travel. LOL.

Whitethunder46
05-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Whitethunder46 looks to have a real top drawer operation. He's shown us some very professional detailing jobs, I only wish I lived nearer to his work
area. Without question I'd be calling him for a complete workup. NJ is a little
to far to expect a detailer to travel. LOL.

I whole heartedly appreciate that!!! :cheers: