PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the trigger on Steam!

sweatthedetails
03-25-2013, 08:14 PM
After reading some of the amazing benifits of steam, I decided to add it to my little buisness. I bought a VX5000 Sunday, hope it gets here by this weekend. Im the MAN

rustytruck
03-25-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm real close to grabbing a steamer. Good luck.

Robert8194
03-25-2013, 08:58 PM
After reading some of the amazing benifits of steam, I decided to add it to my little buisness. I bought a VX5000 Sunday, hope it gets here by this weekend. Im the MAN

You are going to love it. You just think you know what it will do, but you will find uses you never dreamed of. Congratulations. Hope it gets there soon.

sweatthedetails
03-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Well, its been 4 days since i ordered. The only thing i have to prove it is a notice that a label has been made. I called Steve from the # on his website Steam Cleaner - Steam Cleaners - Vapor Cleaner - Commercial Steam Cleaners (http://www.steam-cleaners-direct.com) seemed i was interupting him with my questions, so he said he would call me back when he got to the office. 3 hours no call, so i called again and of course got a voicemail ending in "God Bless". Not exactly what i was thinking. I understand he ships straight from Miami and in most cases never sees the steamers he sells, but a little attention to customer service goes a long way when some one is dropping this kind of cash. Maybe i should of bought from Renney Doyal, but i didnt want to pay an extra $200 for a "upgraded" cord. For that price im sure i could replace mine when if it goes bad. I did read his book and understand the power of the "upsell" lol.

bill walsh
03-28-2013, 07:00 PM
thats a hose up grade not power cord upgrade

rustytruck
03-28-2013, 08:15 PM
I ordered one on Tues and it arrived today. I bought the KleenJet Pro Plus 200S from Daimer. I just washed the kitchen floor, cleaned the bathroom and did the baseboards in both rooms.

I will find out how well it dose in cars over the weekend. I ordered this one because it had better specs than the vx-5000 and was only a little more. I paid $887.

JSou
03-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Congrats guys. Did any of you take a look at the New Mytee firebird? I've been itching to pick one up. Currently using a shark portable steamer and I need to upgrade. Thoughts?

Pureshine
03-28-2013, 08:38 PM
You will be very happy with it.

Paul@F.T.D
03-28-2013, 08:50 PM
I have a Mytee Firebird, I love it. :xyxthumbs:

JSou
03-28-2013, 09:39 PM
I have a Mytee Firebird, I love it. :xyxthumbs:

Awesome! Review soon? I'm so close to pulling the trigger.

sweatthedetails
03-28-2013, 11:05 PM
thats a hose up grade not power cord upgrade
Hose, cord, I'm sure it shouldn't cost $200.

Kevin Cullen
03-28-2013, 11:23 PM
I ordered one on Tues and it arrived today. I bought the KleenJet Pro Plus 200S from Daimer. I just washed the kitchen floor, cleaned the bathroom and did the baseboards in both rooms.

I will find out how well it dose in cars over the weekend. I ordered this one because it had better specs than the vx-5000 and was only a little more. I paid $887.

I am sure sure you will enjoy the power of steam. :xyxthumbs:

Woob
04-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Be sure to use the attachments: triangle, horsehair (order), and nozzle spray. Steam will loosen everything, just follow with a microfiber to get the best results.

sweatthedetails
04-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Should be here tomorrow. It took them a week to ship it and another for it to get here. It did give me time to get Renny Doyals steam video, so at least that's a plus.

www.SweatTheDetails.Time2Detail.com
www.Facebook.com/DentsAndDetails
I may be slow, but I do poor work.