PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the Board and Two "Thank You's"

ColtAuto7
03-24-2013, 10:13 PM
This is my first and introductory post. With that, I'll first thank the Administrator(s) for allowing entrance onto the board. I'd also like to thank Mr. Phillips for the time given in crafting the numerous videos, tutorial posts and replies. These have played a large part in allowing me to successfully maintain my fiance's black, 2008 Mercedes C-class. While Mike's thoughts on these detailing matters are informative and well-founded, one cannot fail to acknowledge all of the information provided provided by what seems to be a generous, enthusiastic and skilled group of members. To you I will long be indebted for your insights into what for me is a relaxing and gratifying hobby.

I live in Southern California in the general San Bernardino/Riverside area. My interest in detailing began when got my first Harley-Davidson on 2002. Luckily an independent detail supply store lies half-way between my home and work and the enjoyment of polishing chrome and waxing paint joined my other vices, i.e., shooting and reloading and watch collecting. I hope in the days and weeks to come there may prove opportunity to add something of value to the many active threads.

--Colt (AKA, Robert)

BobbyG
03-25-2013, 06:29 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Robert!! :dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
03-25-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi Robert,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline! :welcome:

Good to have you onboard, you'll love the friendly and helpful nature of this forum.

Just to note, I used to live just up the road from you in Apple Valley, drove the 15 from AV to Irvine to the Megs headquarters all the time.

:dblthumb2: