PDA

View Full Version : XMT360 Spray Wax

WRXINXS
03-24-2013, 08:29 PM
How does this compare to DG Aquawax (Looks/Durability/slickness etc)? I am a sealant man myself but thought this might be worth a try because of BOGO, but I barely ever use carnauba based products.

I like Aquawax because it is a straight sealant.

Does it attract more dust than sealant spray waxes?

I am also looking at the nanoskin hydro-express spray polymer.

Drew

WRXINXS
03-25-2013, 02:54 PM
I guess I will find out I just took advantage of the BOGO. Curious to see if this carnauba/sealant combo spray will attract more dust than a straight spray sealant or how long it lasts compared with DG Aquawax. The reviews are what sold me on it.

cleanmycorolla
03-25-2013, 03:30 PM
i personally love the stuff after a wash to top off with. Really great shine, really slick....as for dust attraction, can't comment, as i just have learned to deal with a little dust from the weather here in so cal

Mike Phillips
03-25-2013, 03:49 PM
For what it's worth... I really like the XMT Spray Wax and use it often and recommend it to a lot of the guys that bring our cars here for our Thursday night classes.

It's only for paint in perfect condition, that is clean and smooth. The spray head does a great job of atomizing the liquid so you can spay on a very fine mist of product. Spray some on, spread it around with one side of a clean, dry microfiber towel and then turn to a dry side and carefully wipe the paint to a dry shine.

When Bruno was here for Detail Fest I loaded him up for his dragster.

It's also what I use on the Racedeck TuffShield tile floor in the studio...

Tile Wax (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/44969-tile-wax.html)

:)

WRXINXS
03-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Looking forward to using this over my sealant as a gloss/protection booster after a wash session as Chris (Corolla) said. Looks like its good for tile floor too! Thanks for the link Mike!

Always fun to try out new products! Looking forward to this one.