PDA

View Full Version : pets and microfiber

k20z3kid
05-15-2007, 12:17 AM
does anyone else have the problem of their pets sleeping on microfiber towels? lol. every time i get done washing my mf towels i pull them out of the dryer (i use tumble, no heat) and i toss them on my bed ready to be folded. if i go away from the room even for a few minutes i will come back and my cat will be out cold right on top of my cobra miracle towel. that seems to be her favorite.

klumzypinoy
05-15-2007, 12:21 AM
does anyone else have the problem of their pets sleeping on microfiber towels? lol. every time i get done washing my mf towels i pull them out of the dryer (i use tumble, no heat) and i toss them on my bed ready to be folded. if i go away from the room even for a few minutes i will come back and my cat will be out cold right on top of my cobra miracle towel. that seems to be her favorite.

HAha nice! hmmmmm you should buy a new microfiber and give your cat his/her favorite one that he/she's been laying down on :p. You know what...when I dry on lowest heat setting, I get no problems with my microfibers :)

ScottB
05-15-2007, 08:53 AM
true story --- when the ultra plush jr. first arrived, my son Chris confiscated one as a blankey. While I would give my sons anything, it was hard to see him cuddling up with a car towel for months.

Lone_Star
05-15-2007, 08:56 AM
LOL, thats funny.

ltoman
05-15-2007, 10:51 AM
My min pin LOVES warm laundry. And I do put them lightly in the dryer. SO THERE!!LOL
Scott - that is comedy. Chris and his microfibey!!!

k20z3kid
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
true story --- when the ultra plush jr. first arrived, my son Chris confiscated one as a blankey. While I would give my sons anything, it was hard to see him cuddling up with a car towel for months.

lol that is pretty funny. most little kids want a teddy bear on their blanket or something of that sort. at least you know your son will keep his car spotless when he gets one!!