PDA

View Full Version : Question about 3M Show Car "Perfect it" liquid wax

Pdetailz
03-23-2013, 05:02 PM
So a friend of mine is a fireman at one of the mines here in Minnesota and he can give me an unlimited supply of this stuff! They use it on all the firetrucks! I just opened a mobile business and was just wondering if anyone has used it....I have a ton of other quality waxes but I want an opinion about this considering its free! I Will be trying it myself in a week when some snow melts here but just looking for an opinion!

Bill

FUNX650
03-23-2013, 08:28 PM
So a friend of mine is a fireman at one of the mines here in Minnesota and he can
give me an unlimited supply of this stuff! They use it on all the firetrucks!
I just opened a mobile business and was just wondering if anyone has used it....
I have a ton of other quality waxes but I want an opinion about this considering its free!
I Will be trying it myself in a week when some snow melts here but just looking for an opinion!

Bill
Hi Bill...

Yes...
I use 3M Show Car Wax in either the paste or liquid form.
I consider it to be an excellent wax!!

You have a good friend in the right place. :props:
(3M has so many good offerings)

Try some of their:
Imperial Hand Glaze...before you Show Car-wax.

:)

Bob

Pdetailz
03-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi Bill...

Yes...
I use 3M Show Car Wax in either the paste or liquid form.
I consider it to be an excellent wax!!

You have a good friend in the right place. :props:
(3M has so many good offerings)

Try some of their:
Imperial Hand Glaze...before you Show Car-wax.

:)

Bob[/QUOTE]

That's really good to hear! I'm looking forward to trying it out myself! Thanks a lot for the feedback Bob! :dblthumb2:

dougsrt
03-23-2013, 09:04 PM
I use the paste wax . awesome stuff !

02xtreme07SS
03-23-2013, 09:26 PM
I had a love affair for many years with 3M Liquid Show Car Wax. It had a pretty good combination of looks, durability, and protection. I second the suggestion to use some Imperial Hand Glaze before finishing with the Show Car Wax.

Pdetailz
03-23-2013, 09:34 PM
I had a love affair for many years with 3M Liquid Show Car Wax. It had a pretty good combination of looks, durability, and protection. I second the suggestion to use some Imperial Hand Glaze before finishing with the Show Car Wax.

Awesome, I'll be trying it out on my truck! I don't have the Imperial Hand Glaze but I'll be putting it on over CG EZ Crème Glaze! I was going to throw a coat of BFWD or Jet Seal 109 but I Think I'll wait on that to see what the durability of the 3M Show Car Wax has! Thanks for lookin out!

Bill