PDA

View Full Version : Newbie-Recommend me a Carpro product

nubaseal
03-22-2013, 07:38 AM
I am totally confused between Reload, Hydr02 and CQuartz. Iam aware that the first two are sealants while the latter is a coating. The primary concern I have is that I don't want to clean my car everyday. I live in India and there is dust everywhere. I have tried polymer sealants and waxes but they don't help much with the dust.

I am told that all the three Carpro products are miles ahead of traditional waxes and sealants in protecting the paint from the elements and repelling dust and moisture. Is this true? How do I decide between the three?

mleun481
03-22-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm sure others will have suggestions, but I guess the first question would be - does it have to be Carpro?

nubaseal
03-22-2013, 07:54 AM
I'm sure others will have suggestions, but I guess the first question would be - does it have to be Carpro?

Please recommend other brands if you know of any like something from GTechniq. I did a lot of research on Carpro and found these three products to be quite unique.

gcollins
03-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Have you looked at Opti-Coat 2.0

nubaseal
03-22-2013, 08:21 AM
Have you looked at Opti-Coat 2.0
Matter of fact, I have. It's way expensive then Carpro products and I did not like the look on dark color cars.

TroyScherer
03-22-2013, 08:48 AM
I am totally confused between Reload, Hydr02 and CQuartz. Iam aware that the first two are sealants while the latter is a coating. The primary concern I have is that I don't want to clean my car everyday. I live in India and there is dust everywhere. I have tried polymer sealants and waxes but they don't help much with the dust.

I am told that all the three Carpro products are miles ahead of traditional waxes and sealants in protecting the paint from the elements and repelling dust and moisture. Is this true? How do I decide between the three?

I love how CQ looks and has lasted on one my cars. It was easy to apply and looks great. It really help the wash process.

Here is a link to my review:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/49041-product-review-cquartz-ceramic-quartz-paint-protection.html

I am using Peramanon -or- ReLoad as my topper, depending on my mood and what I am doing. ReLoad is easy to apply and make the CQ look even better IMO. To me this is great combo

I will be trying Hydo2 in the spring /summer as it will most likely replace Permanon for me .

nubaseal
03-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Thanks a lot. I have been reading up and CQuartz seems to have competition from Gtechniq C1 and Wolfs Chmicals Hard Body. Now reading them in detail.

tkendrick
03-22-2013, 10:29 AM
I recently purchased Hydro2 and absolutely loved it. Simple to apply and is going strong six weeks later.

However, I've used cquartz, opticoat, and hydro none of which do much to repel dust.

Although, all make it very easy to clean up.