PDA

View Full Version : Treating our women (or men) like our cars

Pages : [1] 2

lucky472
03-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Could you imagine how spoiled women would be if we treated them like our cars?

Think about the research we put into doing a good job. Hours and hours of research and questions in order to get our facts and direction right simply by asking our peers and the experts.

Then we get to the selection of products to use. Some products for super gentle areas and others for rough areas. Some for the exterior of the cars and some for the interior including tail pipes

Now we have the prep and set up of the job. Making sure we have all of our I's dotted and T's crossed before we begin.

Now we begin. The gentle presoak and rinse to start it off. We now move into the lather and rinse, over and over. Once we do this, we then us a product to ensure that we did a complete and total job. Once done we apply more products to ensure that all corners are clean and covered before we apply a nice coat of wax. After this, we apply another nice gentle rub down, before another quick spray and wipe.

At this point we take a nice break, grab a drink and let our baby rest. We then go for round two and begin with the details and interior. This is when the real details and products get used and what also seperates the men from the boys. The boys went through the automatic touchless carwash where as the men from AGO are prepping for the big finish so you can stand back and enjoy your complete masterpiece when done.

After a few days we start all over. :)

JAF06SE
03-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Agreed. However, I do t think the wives would be as happy as our rides are when we bust out the DA and a polishing pad and come at them lol. Like the saying goes, "happy wife, happy life". Give her a shiny and spotless car and she'll understand what all the time you put into them goes to.

Dr_Pain
03-19-2013, 09:18 PM
LOL..... I understand the basic concept but I can tell you honestly that I would not be detailing if my car micro managed everything I did and bashed my efforts and trials and errors. You can put the wrong LSP and choose to change it without a peep from the car.

I would spend the major $$ on wifey if she allowed me to pimp her out the way I wanted..... unfortunately she decides where I spend my money (high heels pffft!! Little black dress, pfft!! Mani/pedi pffft! Victoria secret pffft!!). Again, if my car complained about smelling like a hoe because I spritzed some stripper sent to try, then it would be "neglected"

Just saying!

lucky472
03-19-2013, 09:47 PM
LOL..... I understand the basic concept but I can tell you honestly that I would not be detailing if my car micro managed everything I did and bashed my efforts and trials and errors. You can put the wrong LSP and choose to change it without a peep from the car.

I would spend the major $$ on wifey if she allowed me to pimp her out the way I wanted..... unfortunately she decides where I spend my money (high heels pffft!! Little black dress, pfft!! Mani/pedi pffft! Victoria secret pffft!!). Again, if my car complained about smelling like a hoe because I spritzed some stripper sent to try, then it would be "neglected"

Just saying!

This is classic.

Fishincricket
03-19-2013, 09:52 PM
You don't pamper your wife like your car? Why the hell do you think I got the nice stuff in the first place?!? For the hot wife! :duh:

Not to attract her, mind you.. But because I'm crazy about her!

runrun411
03-20-2013, 06:17 AM
The other day my wife says "I wish you'd take care of me like you do the cars". She said this as I was spraying my car with ONR. So I held the sprayer in one hand and a MF in the other. I sprayed some ONR on her and wiped her with the MF. She said "what are you doing". I said 'I'm taking care of you like the cars".

BobbyG
03-20-2013, 06:52 AM
The other day my wife says "I wish you'd take care of me like you do the cars". She said this as I was spraying my car with ONR. So I held the sprayer in one hand and a MF in the other. I sprayed some ONR on her and wiped her with the MF. She said "what are you doing". I said 'I'm taking care of you like the cars".

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone said this! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :props:

BillE
03-20-2013, 07:26 AM
Hmmm, I wonder if 105 or 101 can be considered 'make-up?'

Bill

Ryry11
03-20-2013, 07:44 AM
I heard somewhere that a little compound rubbed on a woman will take away her swirls, scratches, and defects...further testing is needed, stay tuned...

c8n
03-20-2013, 07:53 AM

LMAO :xyxthumbs:
I should try that... but then again, my wife's reaction might not be as gentle.

Dr_Pain
03-20-2013, 08:01 AM
I heard somewhere that a little compound rubbed on a woman will take away her swirls, scratches, and defects...further testing is needed, stay tuned...

HAHA!! What is the normal reaction of a car when you come in with the compound, trying to beautify it?!?! What would be the reaction of your lady friend if you brought up the subject of beautifying her?!?!

Working to improve the beauty of a car (and the reaction of the owner) is THERAPEUTIC!

Working to improve your wife..... sends you to therapy!!

nuf said!

P.S. For those who are speculating, I have been HAPPILY married for over 15 years, have 3 beautiful children with whom I refer to as the love of my life. I've traded in and sold many of my car "loves", but won't trade her in. (Still doesn't change the fact that a car won't misinterpret your research or intentions, and won't question and criticize your efforts or trials and errors. My cars are my canvas.... my wife is God's canvas)

BillE
03-20-2013, 08:17 AM

That and a lot of fillers.

Oh man, if 'they' see this thread, we are TOAST!

Bill

cartman57
03-20-2013, 08:56 AM
http://di1-1.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/25/fa/94/41606520-260x260-0-0_Dove+New+Dove+Skin+Vitalizer+Facial+Cleansing+Ma ss.jpg

Works like a charm on plastic trim............borrowed it from my wife's drawer of unused 'stuff'!
My wife beautifies herself, always has.......always will, 55 is the new 35 according to her!!

AntC
03-20-2013, 08:58 AM

Just saying!

:iagree: Tell us how you really feel....lol

sawblade
03-20-2013, 11:05 AM
I treat my lady way better than I do my cars! She knows that she makes me the happiest man in the world and the hobbies are just for fun. Thats the reason I can order anything for any of my hobbies and not have a negative word said.