PDA

View Full Version : Prima Hydro MAX

Pages : [1] 2 3

Twister71
03-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Can anyone tell me about this product? Possible release date and where it sits in regards to the Hydro system?

PA DETAILER
03-19-2013, 06:55 AM
interesting. i just jumped on the prima bus and have been using hydro seal and hydro wax as u dry. great products. hydro max? curious also.

Pats300zx
03-19-2013, 08:32 AM
More info please :)

Belair
03-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Nick at Prima would be the guy to ask.

Nick McKees37
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Prima Hydro MAX is essentially a spray version of Hydro Seal. It is as easy to use as a quick detail spray but it provides the durability of a traditional sealant.

We'll have Hydro MAX on the website within the next couple days. If you can't wait, give me a call and I'll have a bottle added to your order. The 16 oz. retails for $21.99 :dblthumb2:

Pats300zx
04-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Prima Hydro MAX is essentially a spray version of Hydro Seal. It is as easy to use as a quick detail spray but it provides the durability of a traditional sealant.

We'll have Hydro MAX on the website within the next couple days. If you can't wait, give me a call and I'll have a bottle added to your order. The 16 oz. retails for $21.99 :dblthumb2:

Nick...is this going to be replacing Hydro????

PA DETAILER
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
:dblthumb2: OH YEA!

sounds great! i have been using the PRIMA line (hydro/hydro seal) and this is big news for me!

Nick@Prima
04-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Prima Hydro MAX will not replace regular spray Hydro. It is more of an overlap of Hydro Seal. I love Hydro Seal, but if I can spray install the same look and durability, that is what I am going to do. All I have used for the past year is Hydro MAX.

PA DETAILER
04-20-2013, 04:47 AM
Prima Hydro MAX will not replace regular spray Hydro. It is more of an overlap of Hydro Seal. I love Hydro Seal, but if I can spray install the same look and durability, that is what I am going to do. All I have used for the past year is Hydro MAX.

:dblthumb2: agree!

not seeing it yet on AG..
and are you ready nick, to add it to your site?

dogma
04-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Prima Hydro is IMO the best spray wax ever. When combined with Hydro Seal its even more amazing. I use the combo of Hydro/Hydro seal every time I wash my cars it's so easy to use. I use 3 different combos and always follow with H/HS.

Wolf's Shine and Seal then Hard Body then H/HS
HD's Speed then Nitro Seal then H/HS
Amigo/H/HS

just washing

ONR-H/HS
Wolfs Mean Green or regular wash -H/HS

The only thing Prima needs to add is a No rinse wash containing some form of Hydro.

Prima has to be the most underrated product line. All prima Products work as advertised and are amazing.

PA DETAILER
04-21-2013, 10:04 AM
i currently have about 2-3 coats of hydro seal on. and have been maintaining it with the hydro spray wax after washing. amazing! as a drying aid it cant be beat, not to mention the finish it leaves. under rated? indeed. cant wait to add the hydro max to my prima stuff! got to try the hydro wash too. love it! great in the bucket and foam gun!

PA DETAILER
04-22-2013, 09:08 AM
just got off the phone with AG. ordered. looking foward to using the new hydro max!

Nick@Prima
04-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks all. We keep aiming for quality. ;-)

It isn't up yet on our site. I am waiting on me to get pictures taken. I'm going to try really, really hard to get it done this week.

Pats300zx
04-22-2013, 11:45 AM
just got off the phone with AG. ordered. looking foward to using the new hydro max!

Can't wait for your review :xyxthumbs:

PA DETAILER
04-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Can't wait for your review :xyxthumbs:

will do!