PDA

View Full Version : Moving to rinseless tired of water spots

cloudbuster
03-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi I just moved due to my job and in this place the water is really bad, so I started looking around and I found this video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5A29qIjnc]Washing With 'Optimum No Rinse' - YouTube[/video] I will do a presoak with a similar presurize pump that i got from walmart, but I will use the multiple MF towel use one per panel discart method.
Now my question should I use optimum no rinse with blackfire polymer spray as toper.
or get blackfire rinseless with blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detailer or Polymer spray as toper.

I already have blackfire polymer spray.
I like that the optimum is cheaper.
Thanks.

cmwsdw@gmail
03-17-2013, 02:15 PM
I've been very happy with blackfire rinseless. Actually I've got pretty much everything in the blackfire line and have been VERY happy with all of it. I'm a firm believer in using one line of products that way you can be sure everything is compatible. Since you already have a great sealant spray from black fire I would definitely go with the blackfire rinseless. Buy it by the gallon and it becomes more of a bargain. It also makes an awesome clay lube and a pretty good quick detailer at the proper dilutions.

VroomVroom
03-17-2013, 06:48 PM
What was your last protective coat? Don't think of topping a no-rinse product any more than you'd think of topping a regular bucket-wash shampoo product. I like the Polymer spray on top of a coat of BFWD, for example. Nice little bit of extra pop and protection.

But...to actually answer your question.... Either product should be perfectly fine. I LOVE NRWS, and always have plenty on-hand. Used as you suggested, it won't negatively effect the protection layer you've got on the vehicle. I've not personally used BF, but I'm sure it's consistent with the rest of the line...in other words, a great product.

Good luck.... FWIW, my folks live in Southern Arizona, and I've got them subscribed to this method. The water there is just brutal. (They're filling the sprayer and buckets with softened water.)