PDA

View Full Version : EXO on soft inner wheel well liners?

builthatch
03-17-2013, 11:49 AM
anyone done this? EXO claims to be compatible with fabrics; i'm curious if it would help keep those things sorted as they tend to attract stuff.

ShaunD
03-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Couldn't hurt. The thing with that stuff is not so much getting dirt cleaned out of it but, getting stuff like grass out of it. But maybe Exo would help with that too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AG Online

builthatch
03-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Couldn't hurt. The thing with that stuff is not so much getting dirt cleaned out of it but, getting stuff like grass out of it. But maybe Exo would help with that too.

exactly! at least that is the most visible stuff...grass and the like.

i hate those liners though they must work really well for the Germans to stick with them this long.

ShaunD
03-17-2013, 06:49 PM
I wasn't sure how I would like cleaning them at first but, they aren't that bad as long as they aren't neglected. I think they are used more as sound deadening. Think I will try using 303 Fabric Guard on some and see how they hold up.

builthatch
03-17-2013, 08:45 PM
I wasn't sure how I would like cleaning them at first but, they aren't that bad as long as they aren't neglected. I think they are used more as sound deadening. Think I will try using 303 Fabric Guard on some and see how they hold up.

oh yeah they definitely are effective at deading pebbles and general debris/tire noise.