PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk iPad Cases

OMRebel
03-16-2013, 03:40 PM
For those of you with iPads, which case are you using? I'd like something protective as I've heard stories of the iPad being fragile, but it seems like you destroy the stylish design of an apple product by putting an Otter Box/Lifeproof case on it.

Should I keep it simple and sleek? If not, what do you think about the lifeproof case?

Pureshine
03-16-2013, 04:04 PM
I just use the one that has magnet at one end and just covers the screen.

T_velar
03-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Otterbox on my iPad mini. Love it. Very bulky when you attach the plastic stand/cover to it, but it fell off of a washing mashine and didnt leave a mark. Very durable i feel. And i dont have any issues with that giant oil slick grease spot between the screen protector and the screen.

OMRebel
03-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Otterbox on my iPad mini. Love it. Very bulky when you attach the plastic stand/cover to it, but it fell off of a washing mashine and didnt leave a mark. Very durable i feel. And i dont have any issues with that giant oil slick grease spot between the screen protector and the screen.

Thanks guys for the responses. I have an otter box on my Samsung phone, and its saved my butt so many times. However, it sure degrades the screen quality.

HellaBroke
03-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Life proof has an ipad case now right?? Loved it on my phone.. only way tongo!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AG Online

poweraid
03-16-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm pretty darn careful with mine , I just use the apple smart case , with a zagg screen protector . I don't really like the apple smart case , the case and screen cover is all in one . a friend has the Belkin case which u then use a magnetic apple cover , I like that much better

JAF06SE
03-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Love my Lifeproof on my iPhone. I got my wife a case for her iPad from Walmart. It's kind of like an Otterbox but doesn't have a screen protector though. It has the Smart Cover though that wakes and sleeps it and it clips overthe edge of the case. I don't remember the brand of it though.

SANTA3013
03-16-2013, 09:32 PM
This is what I have and works great for me. No problems whatsoever. It was 12.99 when I bought mine last year but is only 9.99 now with Amazon Prime.

Amazon.com: AM amCase Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand (Black) for Apple iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4 (the new iPad)--With Built-in Magnet for sleep/wake feature: Computers & Accessories (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053XZAN6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

CWallace
03-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Apple Smart case all the way!!!!!