PDA

View Full Version : Spotlight on my UPS guy

Pages : [1] 2

runrun411
03-14-2013, 10:11 AM
We often time give props to the detail products that we use, the AG staff, each other and even our spouses (we’d better if we know what’s good for us on that one). Now it’s time to give props to the unsung heroes of our obsession. The people we harass if we don’t get our packages on time. The UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS guy. This is my UPS guy. His name is Thiery Phrasier (his name is pronounced Terry Frazier) he’s been working for UPS for 13 years. He works really hard making over 300 stops per day delivering freight to offices & homes over a 12 hour day. Thiery is a native of Haiti and has been in the US for 30 years. He is a proud family man with a wife and 2 children both girls. When he’s not being badgered by me for my AG packages he’s enjoying the spotlight for me to post his pictures on AG. He also enjoys soccer, basketball and growing his printing business. A real nice guy.
Here is again delivering my AG package filled with bogo stuff.

dooyaunastan
03-14-2013, 10:15 AM
That's the guy who's always stoked to be posted on AGO isn't he? What a guy. Awesome name too.

JSou
03-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Good stuff.

Bill1234
03-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Looks like a reliable delivery person, seems like he is living the American Dream as he moved from Haiti to find a job.

DaHen
03-14-2013, 11:08 AM
That's nice of you to put him in the spotlight. :xyxthumbs:

cartman57
03-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Thiery, you have a thankless job but now you know how much you're appreciated!!
Anytime UPS delivers my packages I call him Santa Brown no matter what time of year it is, even have a cold beverage for him if he wants.

runrun411
03-14-2013, 01:47 PM
Thiery, you have a thankless job but now you know how much you're appreciated!!
Anytime UPS delivers my packages I call him Santa Brown no matter what time of year it is, even have a cold beverage for him if he wants.

In the winter I offer him hot chocolate and in the summer I offer him a cold beverage. If we have an office party or lunch meeting I offer him something to eat. Your right it's a very thankless job. What's worse is because he delivers packages people sometimes think they can talk to him any way they want (talking down to him and stuff like that). Not around me, I'm not having it with him or any other service person in my office. Some people are just arses (arse, got that from Cardaddy).

cartman57
03-14-2013, 06:25 PM
In the winter I offer him hot chocolate and in the summer I offer him a cold beverage. If we have an office party or lunch meeting I offer him something to eat. Your right it's a very thankless job. What's worse is because he delivers packages people sometimes think they can talk to him any way they want (talking down to him and stuff like that). Not around me, I'm not having it with him or any other service person in my office. Some people are just arses (arse, got that from Cardaddy).

And he'll still hold your package hostage just to yank your chain!:laughing:

TH3M B0N3Z
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
I read his name as "Theory" until you said otherwise, lol.

I have 2 cool UPS guys that come to my job every day at the end of the day, Dave and Melvin, both really nice guys. Melvin sounds like Chris Rock, I swear to God, lol. His upbeat energy and laugh are contagious. And Dave is an all around nice guy.

We also have some regular FedEx drivers who are awesome, too.

cleanmycorolla
03-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Haha that's awesome so funny too because you're always on top of your UPS stuff! He seems like a nice guy, you should get his email forward him this page.

I love my UPS guy, I'm a die hard Red Sox fan, he's a die hard Angels fan. Needless to say we have some debates.

Very fun post. Pass along to him we all say hi!

Setec Astronomy
03-14-2013, 10:22 PM
So many of the UPS guys are great, and they always have all the local (business) gossip!

umana2482
03-14-2013, 10:41 PM
I like this post. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using AG Online

BudsJLM
03-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Verry cool, my ups guy is great always in high spirits, but i guess that comes with the teritory he used to be a pastor, dropping off anywhere from 10-100 every morning and picking up anywhere from 100-350 a night, we help him load his truck in the evening, help him get out of there and helps us go home, like others here if there is food in our break room we tell him to help himself, if we have a bbq for lunch he stops by for a burger,

it's just unfortunate is we are moving and he will be forced to take on more deliveries or more pick up, he will be missed at our new location

Jomax
03-15-2013, 12:38 AM
I like my ups guy. Also like my USPS lady, everytime I see her, she says I work on my cars too much. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

RedXray
03-15-2013, 02:06 AM
He also enjoys soccer, basketball and growing his printing business.

... and enjoys long walks on the beach.

I'm ticked off at my UPS guy. He used to come about 1:00PM. For the last two months that rascal has been coming between 6:00 & 7:00. I hate waiting all day lol